chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library

Stay updated and chat with others! - Join the Discord!
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Vouch For NakedTurtle Account Shop filter_list
Author
So first and foremost, I bought some VPN's and HBO accounts from this guy and I wanted to vouch for him

When determining the rating for each category I usually grade on 3 things for AUTOBUY ACCOUNT SHOPS. First is the variety of items provided, so for example if they provide streaming accounts with different languages then that increases their rating for variety. So in conclusion, variety=more customers. Second, another variable is the availability of these accounts. Usually AUTOBUY's are out of stock so if a shop has everything in stock thats an instant 10/10. Third is of course the quality and speed of the product. Usually they arrive in email but sometimes they dont work, so if I buy an account and this account that was provided for me does not work once i get it then thats a -3 points. If the person responds back in a quick manner and gives me a replacement then I will only deduct -2 points.

Variety
Stock
Quality

Now, as i was visiting the shop to see what Naked Turtle has available I noticed he has a wide variation of accounts. Ranging from foreign streaming accounts to VPN's. 10/10

His stocks are not ALL full but the majority of his stocks are available ,however i believe that he provides most of the important accounts. 7/10

When i received my HBO account it worked flawlessly and so did the VPN. 10/10

In the end, as there is not much to say about these shops because they are automated and require little to no human communication, I can say that this shop gets a 9/10 all together.

Here are the points if you are too lazy to read the whole thread

Variety- 10/10
Stocks- 7/10
Quality- 10/10

Make sure to like this thread and give a good thread rating! Wink

Sincerely,
Roasted
Tryna Surf Cool

[+] 2 users Like roastedtv's post

RE: Vouch For NakedTurtle Account Shop #2
Thanks for that rating, i was looking to get myself a VPN, and maybe an HBO, with your review, i won't hesitate to get what i need.
[Image: 0rq9vuM.png]

Discord: xXTripodXx#9841
Telegram: https://t.me/xXTripodXx
BTC donations: 3H5MsiRHidPPw87K1swNLsbP8AEPWqnPqK

[+] 1 user Likes xxtripodxx's post

RE: Vouch For NakedTurtle Account Shop #3
(07-06-2019, 11:36 PM)xxtripodxx Wrote: Thanks for that rating, i was looking to get myself a VPN, and maybe an HBO, with your review, i won't hesitate to get what i need.
No problem!
Tryna Surf Cool

[+] 1 user Likes roastedtv's post

RE: Vouch For NakedTurtle Account Shop #4
thnk you for shar hope work

[+] 1 user Likes amberligtt22's post

RE: Vouch For NakedTurtle Account Shop #5
Thanks for vouching for him. I might end up buying from him if I find a worthy account. Also, you should give a follow up on the lifetime of the accounts.
[Image: tumblr_n4fsswcwZa1sbhzgao1_250.gif]

"Crack it open, throw it in a pan and let it cook." ~ Filthy Franku

[+] 1 user Likes Drako's post

RE: Vouch For NakedTurtle Account Shop #6
I was thinking of purchasing a hidemyass account
[Image: a00ae085a1a62e0d5ab60291fbad0071.png]

RE: Vouch For NakedTurtle Account Shop #7
(07-15-2019, 05:27 PM)Drako Wrote: Thanks for vouching for him. I might end up buying from him if I find a worthy account. Also, you should give a follow up on the lifetime of the accounts.

I will definitely try my best to give a follow up.
Tryna Surf Cool

RE: Vouch For NakedTurtle Account Shop #8
It's nice to read an In depth vouch based on firsthand experience.

No doubt, It will help those In need of purchasing.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

[+] 1 user Likes mothered's post

RE: Vouch For NakedTurtle Account Shop #9
(07-16-2019, 05:14 AM)mothered Wrote: It's nice to read an In depth vouch based on firsthand experience.

No doubt, It will help those In need of purchasing.
I highly appreciate your recognition of this post. Thank you!
Tryna Surf Cool