chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library

Stay updated and chat with others! - Join the Discord!
Poll: Update The Forum Goals?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Update Them
77.78%
7 77.78%
Don't Update Them
22.22%
2 22.22%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Update The Forum Goals filter_list
Author
(12-28-2019, 07:02 PM)fsociety Wrote: Bring some hide tag in forum so at least people will register them self and comment also

There was a separate thread about adding hidden tags to the forum. But, I think Oni decided that it would result in too many spam accounts.
[Image: tumblr_n4fsswcwZa1sbhzgao1_250.gif]

"Crack it open, throw it in a pan and let it cook." ~ Filthy Frank

RE: Update The Forum Goals #12
(12-28-2019, 10:39 PM)Drako Wrote:
(12-28-2019, 07:02 PM)fsociety Wrote: Bring some hide tag in forum so at least people will register them self and comment also

There was a separate thread about adding hidden tags to the forum. But, I think Oni decided that it would result in too many spam accounts.

In my view, just to see the hidden content, It will result In a lot of LQ replies.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

RE: Update The Forum Goals #13
(12-28-2019, 10:39 PM)Drako Wrote:

There's people that spam just to access the >25 post sections. It is certain it will only get worse if we do that.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Discord: Oni#6099
Steam: Oni | SL (Add)

[+] 1 user Likes Oni's post

RE: Update The Forum Goals #14
(12-26-2019, 04:54 AM)mothered Wrote: There's been a significant fluctuation over the last week or so, ranging from  < 100 to > 200 posts per day.

A set figure Is based on consistency over a certain period of time. It's premature at this stage to suggest anything definitive.

Right, I'm seeing how it's dropped. Must've been the break, I guess it's mostly students on here.

RE: Update The Forum Goals #15
(01-04-2020, 12:58 AM)Strait McCool Wrote:
(12-26-2019, 04:54 AM)mothered Wrote: There's been a significant fluctuation over the last week or so, ranging from  < 100 to > 200 posts per day.

A set figure Is based on consistency over a certain period of time. It's premature at this stage to suggest anything definitive.

Right, I'm seeing how it's dropped.  Must've been the break, I guess it's mostly students on here.

Over the last week or so, there's been a big fluctuation In activity.

A couple of days have hit >150, but the majority have fallen short of that figure. When there's a consistency over a number of weeks, then It's worth considering a change In daily forum goals.

RE: Update The Forum Goals #16
(05-06-2019, 04:28 PM)Drako Wrote:
(05-06-2019, 05:19 AM)Jiggly Wrote: Mothered is right. We do have flurries, but the goals depend on consistency over time. Threads and New users goals are met more easily than posts, on average. However, the goals are usually set in increments like 150 | 15 | 15 or 250 | 25 | 25.

Oh, I never noticed them change at all. And the only times I glance over to see them, they're all completed.

RE: Update The Forum Goals #17
Decided to update them, though they're always subject to change.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Discord: Oni#6099
Steam: Oni | SL (Add)

[+] 1 user Likes Oni's post

RE: Update The Forum Goals #18
(01-12-2020, 06:14 AM)Oni Wrote: Decided to update them, though they're always subject to change.

In my view, I believe the "New users" goal should be Increased.

New registrations are (consistently) anywhere between 60-90+ per day.