chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library

Stay updated and chat with others! - Join the Discord!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Unprotected s*x/What's the percentage of being infected? STD testing? filter_list
Author
Unprotected s*x/What's the percentage of being infected? STD testing? #1
Hello everyone! Need some advice
I don't know what to do as I had an unprotected sex and I am afraid to pass std testing as I'm afraid to find out that test will be positive...
The name’s JOE NYAGGAH. I am a tireless seeker of knowledge, occassional purveyor of wisdom and also, coincidentally, a graphic designer.
philosophy

RE: Unprotected s*x/What's the percentage of being infected? STD testing? #2
High lol, if a girl just let you go deep inside condom free, chances are she's the type that lets others go in condom free. If you said it broke and this girl insisted on using a condom, I'd tell you it might not be that bad, she plays it safe. Get checked, deal with the consequences. You're probably fine though... I've had some scares and nothing came of them, hope it's your case too.

RE: Unprotected s*x/What's the percentage of being infected? STD testing? #3
Get tested and avoid women that are overly promiscuous. If you're in a monogamous relationship, you can both get tested, and use alternatives for birth control.

(12-04-2019, 09:36 PM)Strait McCool Wrote: if a girl just let you go deep inside condom free, chances are she's the type that lets others go in condom free.

Pretty much this.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Discord: Oni#6099
Steam: Oni | SL (Add)

RE: Unprotected s*x/What's the percentage of being infected? STD testing? #4
Thread moved from The Lounge forum to Serious Discussion.

(12-04-2019, 10:19 PM)Oni Wrote: Get tested and avoid women that are overly promiscuous.
This ^
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

RE: Unprotected s*x/What's the percentage of being infected? STD testing? #5
First of all you really should be sure in the girl you pretend to have unprotected sex. Then you should be sure you don't have anything, I mean you are healthy and you don't have STD, so then you can have unprotected sex, and there still a chance that you will be infected, you need to be very cautious, don't forget to visit STD test locations for free testing for sexually transmitted diseases with your partner to be sure that you don't have any deseases.
(This post was last modified: 12-05-2019, 01:16 PM by GoodFollow.)