chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library

Stay updated and chat with others! - Join the Discord!

Tutorial how to skip scams to access download links (fake emulators) filter_list
Author
RE: how to skip scams to access download links (fake emulators) #11
Thanks man...

This will be useful for the leak forums that can be found around the web

[+] 1 user Likes JayZ's post

RE: how to skip scams to access download links (fake emulators) #12
thanks I alway wonder how do this

[+] 1 user Likes UniVac21's post

RE: how to skip scams to access download links (fake emulators) #13
I skimmed it for now but looks like a pretty high quality guide broski. Good work. Just a Lil constructive on the shop, Def need to add the listing pics for ur product listings.
[Image: siggy_dis.png]

[+] 1 user Likes iseriouz's post

RE: how to skip scams to access download links (fake emulators) #14
(03-30-2020, 05:56 AM)iseriouz Wrote: I skimmed it for now but looks like a pretty high quality guide broski. Good work. Just a Lil constructive  on the shop, Def need to add the listing pics for ur product listings.
true, i actually forget everytime i go on it to check if i sold anything, ill try doing that later, i'd will be done for sure in 24 hours, thanks for reminding me (btw, i think the descriptions gives enough information about the what the product is, but i'll still add the pics)
i like coding & cracking apps
im rly lazy xd

shoppy.gg account

github account

sinister.ly <3

RE: how to skip scams to access download links (fake emulators) #15
Idk how to code but wish I did and am pretty much beginner at cracking I just know how to use some tools. Lol

RE: how to skip scams to access download links (fake emulators) #16
(03-30-2020, 08:30 AM)iseriouz Wrote: Idk how to code but wish I did and am pretty much beginner at cracking I just know how to use some tools. Lol
What tools do you use for cracking & what did you try cracking ^^?
im rly lazy xd

shoppy.gg account

github account

sinister.ly <3

RE: how to skip scams to access download links (fake emulators) #17
(03-30-2020, 09:26 AM)miso Wrote:
(03-30-2020, 08:30 AM)iseriouz Wrote: Idk how to code but wish I did and am pretty much beginner at cracking I just know how to use some tools. Lol

Currently I use open bullet and woxy. Sometimes I might use standalone checkers. Most recently been wanting to do sqli but searcher ez not working right.

RE: how to skip scams to access download links (fake emulators) #18
(03-30-2020, 10:01 AM)iseriouz Wrote:
(03-30-2020, 09:26 AM)miso Wrote:

Currently I use open bullet and woxy. Sometimes I might use standalone checkers. Most recently been wanting to do sqli but searcher ez not working right.
oh nice ^D^, tbh i've just been cracking apps mainly with dnSpy & de4dot, i have a bunch of other decompilers but thats just for very specific format encoding ^^
im rly lazy xd

shoppy.gg account

github account

sinister.ly <3

[+] 1 user Likes miso's post

RE: how to skip scams to access download links (fake emulators) #19
Wow this was an awesome tutorial. Gotta love the inspect element, comes in handy way to often!

[+] 1 user Likes Crimin4L's post

RE: how to skip scams to access download links (fake emulators) #20
(03-30-2020, 11:51 AM)miso Wrote:
(03-30-2020, 10:01 AM)iseriouz Wrote:
(03-30-2020, 09:26 AM)miso Wrote: What tools do you use for cracking & what did you try cracking ^^?

oh nice ^D^, tbh i've just been cracking apps mainly with dnSpy & de4dot, i have a bunch of other decompilers but thats just for very specific format encoding ^^

Yeah I do it the typical script kiddie way lol