chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library

Stay updated and chat with others! - Join the Discord!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tutorial New Monetizing Method filter_list
Author
In the past I read tons of books about making money online and bought a lot of premium ones but finally found something good and not hard.
In the beginning you not gonna make a fortune but hey its something. And in dashboard you have few tutorials for marketing, copywriting, ... (found here even few paid ebooks...)
Here is DIRECT LINK to step by step book.

[+] 1 user Likes posd's post

RE: New Monetizing Method #2
thanks for this, i will check it ! i really need $$$
xXTripodXx#9841

RE: New Monetizing Method #3
(07-10-2019, 03:36 AM)xxtripodxx Wrote: thanks for this, i will check it ! i really need $$$

sure. ask if you want to know something. and share your experience after try it

[+] 1 user Likes posd's post

RE: New Monetizing Method #4
Provided It doesn't consume too much physical effort, any amount of money Is better In your pocket than anyone else.

Direct links are always appreciated, thanks.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

RE: New Monetizing Method #5
It's still a pyramid scheme. Notamused sigh
[Image: dHJ4Beo.gif]
Hidden Lesson: Reactions are always instinctive whereas responses are always well thought of.

RE: New Monetizing Method #6
(07-11-2019, 06:55 AM)OversouL Wrote: It's still a pyramid scheme.  Notamused  sigh

yea but what's bad on this scheme ? it works and you are always in +. every pyramid is good if you are one of the first ones.
if you made $50 its a free cash. if you spend $30 you have "premium" and $20 free cash + % from others under you. pyramid schemes are bad only if you made $20 and spend $50

RE: New Monetizing Method #7
The pyramid is good if you just pour into it in time and get out of it in time, I tell you this as Russian

RE: New Monetizing Method #8
(07-12-2019, 10:17 PM)Communist Wrote: The pyramid is good if you just pour into it in time and get out of it in time, I tell you this as Russian

totally agree