chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

filter_list Tutorial How to earn $10+ a day (noob-friendly)
Author
RE: How to earn $10+ a day (noob-friendly) #31
(10-13-2017, 11:17 AM)Cyb3rNuX Wrote:
(10-13-2017, 09:28 AM)hackedia Wrote:
(10-13-2017, 07:07 AM)Cyb3rNuX Wrote: as i said above: http://prntscr.com/gwt10i

I know i tried this but can you please now publish this script? actually the problem is wordpress detects it as XSS exploit so it converts this code into html code and without any plugin or modification in footer or template file i think it's nearly impossible to use this script if you can try yourself it will be good Smile

it works perfectly fine for me Smile
but you used any plugin or you did any modification on php files isn't it?

RE: How to earn $10+ a day (noob-friendly) #32
Does anyone know if any of the software is malware or is a scam? It seems too good to be true.

RE: How to earn $10+ a day (noob-friendly) #33
(10-13-2017, 12:32 PM)Evilous Wrote: Does anyone know if any of the software is malware or is a scam? It seems too good to be true.

If you're referring to HitLeap, It's fine.

RE: How to earn $10+ a day (noob-friendly) #34
(10-13-2017, 11:42 AM)hackedia Wrote:
(10-13-2017, 11:17 AM)Cyb3rNuX Wrote:
(10-13-2017, 09:28 AM)hackedia Wrote: I know i tried this but can you please now publish this script? actually the problem is wordpress detects it as XSS exploit so it converts this code into html code and without any plugin or modification in footer or template file i think it's nearly impossible to use this script if you can try yourself it will be good Smile

it works perfectly fine for me Smile

no man, just pure code into the page

make sure you disabled adblock
Visit my website: http://kidux.ga/. I hope you'll like it, i post my projects there! Smile

RE: How to earn $10+ a day (noob-friendly) #35
(10-13-2017, 12:32 PM)Evilous Wrote: Does anyone know if any of the software is malware or is a scam? It seems too good to be true.

both hitleap website and its software is 100% clean, it's just another traffic exchange service.

yet if you are still not sure, use other traffic exchange service, there are many of them

i've found few on google, untested ofc: Homepage Exchange, eBesucher, 247AutoHits, Otohits, SmileyTraffic
Visit my website: http://kidux.ga/. I hope you'll like it, i post my projects there! Smile

RE: How to earn $10+ a day (noob-friendly) #36
(10-14-2017, 06:51 PM)Cyb3rNuX Wrote:
(10-13-2017, 11:42 AM)hackedia Wrote:
(10-13-2017, 11:17 AM)Cyb3rNuX Wrote: it works perfectly fine for me Smile

On the author level it's just not works, i tried several ways like using iframe, direct everything that i can but result same...actually wordpress detects it as XSS exploit so that's why it just don't work...and yes i,ve disabled the adblocker coz it just blocks tiny mCE icons in post Sad

RE: How to earn $10+ a day (noob-friendly) #37
(10-14-2017, 07:53 PM)hackedia Wrote:
(10-14-2017, 06:51 PM)Cyb3rNuX Wrote:
(10-13-2017, 11:42 AM)hackedia Wrote: but you used any plugin or you did any modification on php files isn't it?

On the author level it's just not works, i tried several ways like using iframe, direct everything that i can but result same...actually wordpress detects it as XSS exploit so that's why it just don't work...and yes i,ve disabled the adblocker coz it just blocks tiny mCE icons in post  Sad

well i really don't know man, it works perfectly fine for me. if it detects it as xss then it doesn't matter what position you have on wp, it will block it anyway. it doesn't detect it for me tho.

you may have some kind of security plugin that prevents it from saving?

RE: How to earn $10+ a day (noob-friendly) #38
(10-15-2017, 10:25 AM)Cyb3rNuX Wrote:
(10-14-2017, 07:53 PM)hackedia Wrote:
(10-14-2017, 06:51 PM)Cyb3rNuX Wrote: no man, just pure code into the page

On the author level it's just not works, i tried several ways like using iframe, direct everything that i can but result same...actually wordpress detects it as XSS exploit so that's why it just don't work...and yes i,ve disabled the adblocker coz it just blocks tiny mCE icons in post  Sad

well i really don't know man, it works perfectly fine for me. if it detects it as xss then it doesn't matter what position you have on wp, it will block it anyway. it doesn't detect it for me tho.

you may have some kind of security plugin that prevents it from saving?

Yeah maybe that site is quite famous and google index it first in compared to other domain that are in the same niche Smile anyways thanks still searching other ways Biggrin