chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library
Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.25 Average

filter_list Tutorial How to SE Fugoo (bluetooth speaker)
Author
RE: How to SE Fugoo (bluetooth speaker) #121
I got 10 go these lol, super easy

RE: How to SE Fugoo (bluetooth speaker) #122
Nice tutorial although a bit short. I am gonna try this now and will update on how it goes.

Do they ship to the UK?
(This post was last modified: 03-03-2018, 12:23 PM by deepweb.)

RE: How to SE Fugoo (bluetooth speaker) #123
This is getting kind of crazy. This is posted on literally every forum and has probably been done 1000 times with the same rep. I wouldn't be surprised if they are working with feds or something at this point.

RE: How to SE Fugoo (bluetooth speaker) #124
(03-03-2018, 12:21 PM)deepweb Wrote: Nice tutorial although a bit short. I am gonna try this now and will update on how it goes.

Do they ship to the UK?

Yes they send to the UK
[Image: Gxf6wuA.png]
Skryptec Gang

RE: How to SE Fugoo (bluetooth speaker) #125
(03-04-2018, 04:45 PM)_trixe_ Wrote:
(03-03-2018, 12:21 PM)deepweb Wrote: Nice tutorial although a bit short. I am gonna try this now and will update on how it goes.

Do they ship to the UK?

Yes they send to the UK
Thanks I am going to do this now

RE: How to SE Fugoo (bluetooth speaker) #126
Let me know exactly what the speaker says when you power it on.

Let me know whether or not the speaker enters pairing mode when you press the Bluetooth button for three seconds.

Please try resetting the speaker, which will often restore it to good working condition. I understand that you may have tried resetting it already, but I have no way to be sure you know the correct reset procedure, so please follow these simple instructions...

Press and hold the Action (O) button.While holding the Action button, press and hold the Bluetooth button for 12 seconds.Try turning the speaker on by pressing the power button

______

Anyone know what I'm supposed to say? I don't have the speakers so I'm not sure what to reply lol

RE: How to SE Fugoo (bluetooth speaker) #127
(03-06-2018, 12:07 AM)Whew Wrote: Let me know exactly what the speaker says when you power it on.

Let me know whether or not the speaker enters pairing mode when you press the Bluetooth button for three seconds.

Please try resetting the speaker, which will often restore it to good working condition. I understand that you may have tried resetting it already, but I have no way to be sure you know the correct reset procedure, so please follow these simple instructions...

Press and hold the Action (O) button.While holding the Action button, press and hold the Bluetooth button for 12 seconds.Try turning the speaker on by pressing the power button

______

Anyone know what I'm supposed to say? I don't have the speakers so I'm not sure what to reply lol

For the style X when turning on it says ''speaker is on''
For me it is 3 sec and it enters pairing mode

hope it helps, might be a bit late

RE: How to SE Fugoo (bluetooth speaker) #128
Hello ---,

Our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience you have experienced.

Please return only your Fugoo speaker (the speaker core and the jacket that encloses it). Do not return the packaging, or any other items - which you will need for use with your replacement speaker. Please also include the original receipt of purchase (if available), and send the speaker to the following address, including the RMA number:

Customer Service - Fugoo Returns
Reference: RMA (Took this out for privacy purposes)
2910 Fortune Circle West #B
Indianapolis, IN 46241

If you would like to use the prepaid USPS shipping label provided for you attached.

If you would rather ship it via another carrier, please be sure to obtain the tracking number and provide it back to us.

After receiving your return, we will assess your defective unit and ship a replacement unit to you within 2-3 days of receiving your return, per our Fugoo Warranty Policy.

Thank you,
Victor
Fugoo Support Team

______

Anyone know a way around this? It would help out a lot

RE: How to SE Fugoo (bluetooth speaker) #129
(03-13-2018, 07:31 AM)Whew Wrote: Hello ---,

Please return only your Fugoo speaker (the speaker core and the jacket that encloses it). Do not return the packaging, or any other items - which you will need for use with your replacement speaker. Please also include the original receipt of purchase (if available), and send the speaker to the following address, including the RMA number:

Indianapolis, IN 46241

If you would like to use the prepaid USPS shipping label provided for you attached.

If you would rather ship it via another carrier, please be sure to obtain the tracking number and provide it back to us.

After receiving your return, we will assess your defective unit and ship a replacement unit to you within 2-3 days of receiving your return, per our Fugoo Warranty Policy.

Thank you,
Victor
Fugoo Support Team

______

They got raped so bad lol, don't think it will work without boxing them

RE: How to SE Fugoo (bluetooth speaker) #130
(03-13-2018, 04:31 PM)NotAFed Wrote:
(03-13-2018, 07:31 AM)Whew Wrote: Hello ---,

Indianapolis, IN 46241

Thank you,
Victor
Fugoo Support Team

______

They got raped so bad lol, don't think it will work without boxing them

feelsbadman