Login Register

Tutorial [Hobby Section] 3D printing guns filter_list
Author
Well, I spent the last few days publishing all of the files and data I could about 3d printing guns at https://print.ipsfirearms.com

Keep in mind, this isn't your 2013 3d printed guns, there are a lot of untested files there for various real firearms, and a lot of content that is plain illegal to print (even if you're in the US).
It's your responsibility to ensure you're not breaking the law (or don't get caught doing it). Don't be the guy that prints out a swift link and then sends me a picture of it asking why it doesn't work (this has happened to others).

The Master repository contains all of the files, in their entirety. It's less meant to be cloned, but if you really do want all (>20gb) of it, you can run
Code:
<removed, see replies>

The Master-TDP repository contains the technical data packages that I have. These are separate because they're not printable files or models, they're blueprints and instructions for making the firearms in production. These are provided as a reference.

I guess less of a tutorial, but feel free to reach out to me with any questions you may have.
(This post was last modified: 01-30-2021, 06:18 AM by phyrrus9.)

[+] 1 user Likes phyrrus9's post

RE: [Hobby Section] 3D printing guns #2
I'm quite interested about this, thanks

RE: [Hobby Section] 3D printing guns #3
Update on that. I changed it from being in git to being in a filesystem. Links updated.

RE: [Hobby Section] 3D printing guns #4
(01-23-2021, 03:23 AM)phyrrus9 Wrote: https://print.ipsfirearms.com/Print

"404 Not Found" - is the link wrong perhaps?
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Discord: Oni#3781
Telegram: oni_sl (Add)
Steam: Oni (Add)

RE: [Hobby Section] 3D printing guns #5
(01-30-2021, 01:33 AM)Oni Wrote:
(01-23-2021, 03:23 AM)phyrrus9 Wrote: https://print.ipsfirearms.com/Print

"404 Not Found" - is the link wrong perhaps?

Odd, I thought I fixed that. Re-fixed the link (just remove /Print, I got rid of any web UI)

RE: [Hobby Section] 3D printing guns #6
Hi there. Newer member here. Wanted to say hello and tell you how happy I was to see your post. I've been 3d printing for about 3 years so I was looking forward to checking out your site, though it seems I may be doing something wrong. I removed /Print from the link but ended up with "This site can't be reached". I was mostly interested in the technical data part as I most likely already have the files. Not to say that I won't be scouring through your collection just to be certain, though.

Besides the DD Rocketchat, I don't know anyone else personally that even has a 3d printer, much less bounce ideas off of about printing guns. I'll be looking forward to getting a chance to take a look at your files!

RE: [Hobby Section] 3D printing guns #7
I'd like to have a 3D printing gun, I'd do a lot of things like mini cars or planes

RE: [Hobby Section] 3D printing guns #8
page is down? i cant acces, even using proxy or vpn
𝐶𝑒𝑟𝑡𝑖𝑓𝑖𝑒𝑑

██████╗░███████╗████████╗░█████╗░██████╗░██████╗░
██╔══██╗██╔════╝╚══██╔══╝██╔══██╗██╔══██╗██╔══██╗
██████╔╝█████╗░░░░░██║░░░███████║██████╔╝██║░░██║
██╔══██╗██╔══╝░░░░░██║░░░██╔══██║██╔══██╗██║░░██║
██║░░██║███████╗░░░██║░░░██║░░██║██║░░██║██████╔╝
╚═╝░░╚═╝╚══════╝░░░╚═╝░░░╚═╝░░╚═╝╚═╝░░╚═╝╚═════╝░

RE: [Hobby Section] 3D printing guns #9
(02-15-2021, 11:09 PM)Already Registered Wrote: page is down? i cant acces, even using proxy or vpn

Link never worked for me.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Discord: Oni#3781
Telegram: oni_sl (Add)
Steam: Oni (Add)

RE: [Hobby Section] 3D printing guns #10
(02-15-2021, 11:09 PM)Already Registered Wrote: page is down? i cant acces, even using proxy or vpn

For now. Took too much of a hit on bandwidth and developing a better solution.

(02-14-2021, 11:25 AM)Pangolinmorsels Wrote: Hi there. Newer member here. Wanted to say hello and tell you how happy I was to see your post. I've been 3d printing for about 3 years so I was looking forward to checking out your site, though it seems I may be doing something wrong. I removed /Print from the link but ended up with "This site can't be reached". I was mostly interested in the technical data part as I most likely already have the files. Not to say that I won't be scouring through your collection just to be certain, though.

Besides the DD Rocketchat, I don't know anyone else personally that even has a 3d printer, much less bounce ideas off of about printing guns. I'll be looking forward to getting a chance to take a look at your files!

See above. There are other places than that rocketchat instance. I gave it a try, but rocketchat just doesn't seem up to the task, so I haven't been there in a while.