chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

filter_list Tutorial Free Unlimited Uber Rides [You don't need to make multiple accounts]
Author
Free Unlimited Uber Rides [You don't need to make multiple accounts] #1
So, I am not going to promise you that this will be a fast process and an easy one but bear with me.
A few months ago I was starting college, and It wasn't at a walking distance from my house, and I don't like public transport, I've thrown up in a Bus once luckily it was very late and there were only 3-4 people in the bus. So my problem was that how the hell am I going to get to college? My parents have a car, but their schedules are different from mine so they can't give me a ride.

Now I used some Social Engineering well to an extent I manipulated thousands of people, using Youtube, yes some of you may know where this is going. I took advantage of the promo codes on Uber when I started one referral would bag you $10 so if a friend used my referral code he/she would get $10 and so would I.
But now eventually I'm going to run out of Friends and Family members to use my code lol. And I am not going to make new accounts over and over too much effort I have a schedule to meet.

So I took this to a whole new level. Well, you could say I used SEing to a certain extent, by making a video titled: "How to get unlimited free Uber rides." and told the viewers in the video. That when you sign up use this code and make sure to enter UYB at the end of your name etc. made it a bit complicated but not too much. So one would hover over the thought of me telling them to use this code which is my referral code. its quite obvious but I had to do something for them to feel comfortable doing this.

Once the video was made and published, I should have done some marketing, but I did not and just left the video to be. After a week or more I saw the views stack up, and so did my promotions I was getting a lot of $10 rides. Gained over 40-50k views but in a 6-7 month time frame but that's not the point, I was getting solid rides every day to college, and wherever I wanted to go. I even used Uber Lux and went to college In a Rolls Royce for a few days, and I was only charged 20pence or 20cent which is nothing for a Luxury car and if I just use the normal Uber I was charged nothing...

I still have all these promotions, and I am still receiving them because people are still using my code. This was a permanent investment of my time lol.

So at the end of the day guys, everything is achieved by some work no matter if it takes you 10 minutes or 3 months.
In my case, I was in a problematic situation, and I figured a way out.

So I mean this will work for anyone in my case I didn't do any marketing but you can. Why would you not try it takes about 30-40 minutes tops. I made a script and read that while making the video If you have proper preparation and execute your plan confidently and Identify all the things that can go wrong or right It can and will work Smile. Ps sorry for writing such a long post and if you've made it to the end thanks for reading and I hope this helps.

Oh and I haven't linked the video I made for some privacy reasons but if you would really like to see it then feel free to PM me.
(This post was last modified: 12-04-2017, 10:12 PM by Poseidon7.)
[Image: 2mFjK3k9mjGsf4pw7UL6LcYP_EibO2xDPPrxXNca...ET_iw=s170]

[+] 3 users Like Poseidon7's post

RE: Free Unlimited Uber Rides [You don't need to make multiple accounts] #2
Nice share man.
Alot of people sleep on the possibilities YouTube provides, most think it's a chill place to watch videos for amusement or a place to get legitimate methods to achieve what they require (most are fake or trolls)

Most people don't realize YouTube can be used to:

spread virus / rats etc.
Networking
Se
And tons of other shit
@Skullmeat @phyrrus9 @Bish0pQ @Mr.Kurd and @Ender are my best friends on SL

[+] 1 user Likes Slacker's post

RE: Free Unlimited Uber Rides [You don't need to make multiple accounts] #3
(12-04-2017, 10:12 PM)Slacker Wrote: Nice share man.
Alot of people sleep on the possibilities YouTube provides, most think it's a chill place to watch videos for amusement or a place to get legitimate methods to achieve what they require (most are fake or trolls)

Most people don't realize YouTube can be used to:

spread virus / rats etc.
Networking
Se
And tons of other shit

Thank you man, and yes there are endless possibilities people have made legit livings off of it content creators, etc. but it all comes down to the effort that you are willing to put in.

RE: Free Unlimited Uber Rides [You don't need to make multiple accounts] #4
I love YouTube it is amazing lol I monetize it often actually.
@Skullmeat @phyrrus9 @Bish0pQ @Mr.Kurd and @Ender are my best friends on SL

RE: Free Unlimited Uber Rides [You don't need to make multiple accounts] #5
Heh, that's actually a neat idea.

A lot of people end up downloading malware off YouTube, and assume that if a video has a lot of views it is trustworthy.
+++++++++[>++++++++++>>++++++++++<<<-]>+>>+++<<<++++[>>++++++++++>>++++++++++>++++++++++<<<<<-]>>+++++>>+++>++++++[<<<<<,[>>>>.<<<<-]>>>>>.<<<<.>.>.>>]

[Image: duwskq.gif]

[+] 1 user Likes Ender's post

RE: Free Unlimited Uber Rides [You don't need to make multiple accounts] #6
(12-05-2017, 10:57 PM)Ender Wrote: Heh, that's actually a neat idea.

A lot of people end up downloading malware off YouTube, and assume that if a video has a lot of views it is trustworthy.

True. Finding a legit video that won't fuck you over can be as hard as finding a needle in a haystack. But I gotta hand it to @Cyb3rNuX, he has some great content over on Youtube. Cyb3rNuX
(This post was last modified: 12-05-2017, 11:08 PM by Poseidon7.)

[+] 1 user Likes Poseidon7's post

RE: Free Unlimited Uber Rides [You don't need to make multiple accounts] #7
(12-05-2017, 11:07 PM)Poseidon7 Wrote:
(12-05-2017, 10:57 PM)Ender Wrote: Heh, that's actually a neat idea.

True. Finding a legit video that won't fuck you over can be as hard as finding a needle in a haystack. But I gotta hand it to @Cyb3rNuX, he has some great content over on Youtube. Cyb3rNuX

Aww that's so nice from you man, thanks <3
Visit my website: http://kidux.ga/. I hope you'll like it, i post my projects there! Smile

[+] 1 user Likes Cyb3rNuX's post

RE: Free Unlimited Uber Rides [You don't need to make multiple accounts] #8
wow hope this works im real AND TY