chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library

Stay updated and chat with others! - Join the Discord!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tutorial Free Accounts / Keys For Private Use filter_list
Author
Hey everyone,
Im not entirely sure where this belongs.

I will teach you how to get (pretty much unlimited) (more or less) free Accounts for e.g Minecaft or Keys for Microsoft .

-Go to Ebay and find a bulk seller for accounts  that has a  5/5 Rating and offers lifetime warranty
-Check how many copies he has already sold (I recommend atleast 300) and how many 5 Star ratings he has (around 100-200 should be fine)
-Buy the desired product once
-After a day tell the seller that the account / key isnt working anymore. Make something up like: "I was really happy when I got it but after a day it suddenly stopped working."
-repeat the last step a couple of times a month

Since the seller cant risk getting a 1 star rating and because he offers lifetime warranty, he cannot deny your request even if the account is working.
If he says that the account is still working for him just tell him that it isnt for you and that you are really upset. Worst case threaten with a bad review.

I know that this is a pretty basic method and only useful for private use since there is not much room left for profit, despite that, why not share it?
I really hope this helped you. Have a nice day!
Best Regards,

fickeers aka Kostolany

RE: Free Accounts / Keys For Private Use #2
Quote:Im not entirely sure where this belongs.
Given you're providing a method on how to obtain the said accounts, It's fine here.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

RE: Free Accounts / Keys For Private Use #3
(11-07-2019, 08:58 AM)mothered Wrote:
Given you're providing a method on how to obtain the said accounts, It's fine here.
Happy to hear that, I hope this is fine for my first tutorial
Best Regards,

fickeers aka Kostolany

RE: Free Accounts / Keys For Private Use #4
(11-07-2019, 08:59 AM)fickeers Wrote:
(11-07-2019, 08:58 AM)mothered Wrote:
I hope this is fine for my first tutorial

It looks fine.

So the objective Is to obviously keep the account and obtain a refund from the seller, correct?

RE: Free Accounts / Keys For Private Use #5
(11-07-2019, 09:14 AM)mothered Wrote:
(11-07-2019, 08:59 AM)fickeers Wrote:
(11-07-2019, 08:58 AM)mothered Wrote: Given you're providing a method on how to obtain the said accounts, It's fine here.
I hope this is fine for my first tutorial

It looks fine.

So the objective Is to obviously keep the account and obtain a refund from the seller, correct?
Yea you can do that at the end since you need to abuse the lifetime warranty as long as possible. If you refund he isnt owing u anything.
Best Regards,

fickeers aka Kostolany

RE: Free Accounts / Keys For Private Use #6
(11-07-2019, 11:53 AM)fickeers Wrote:
(11-07-2019, 09:14 AM)mothered Wrote:
(11-07-2019, 08:59 AM)fickeers Wrote: I hope this is fine for my first tutorial

It looks fine.

Yea you can do that at the end since you need to abuse the lifetime warranty as long as possible. If you refund he isnt owing u anything.

Thanks for the clarification.

RE: Free Accounts / Keys For Private Use #7
Pretty basic stuff, poor ebay sellers Wink