chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library

Upgrade your account to hide advertisements.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average

filter_list Tutorial Earn BTC free
Author
(07-31-2016, 05:39 PM)Teal Wrote: Hello Sinister members! This is my first contribution to the site and am happy to share with you all!

I found this method on another site and have just started to use it myself, it's an easy and free way to get BTC. The site is a BTC gambling site that gives 0.00000316 of BTC free once an hour (along with two free lottery tickets). It sounds like a very small amount but you can use your free BTC to get more BTC, easily!

Step 1:
Register here http://freebitco.in/?r=2889673 (my referral link)

Step 2:
Get your free BTC once an hour until you have around 0.00008 BTC (takes about 25 times). You can do this with less but the odds of you making BTC are increased with the more you have.

Step 3:
Go to "MULTIPLY BTC" at the top of the page to play a high/low game and then choose Autobet.

Step 4:
Choose your settings.
-You're going to want to set the base value to around 0.00000004 - the higher the value, the higher the risk.
-Click "On Lose" and change the base bet to increase bet by 100%
-Bet on high or low - NOT ALTERNATE
-Set the number of rolls to a high number like 500 or so.

Step 5:
Click autobet and watch the BTC roll in!

This works because you have to lose literally 11 times (which is VERY HIGHLY unlikely) in order to lose the free BTC that you started out with. Out of 500 bets you should make a decent amount of BTC and as you get more BTC your chances of losing it all get smaller and smaller.

Your settings should look like this:
[Image: 41f6fae2b0f1c3b1b99a712241fd6b16.png]

your setting help me to gain some btc thanks man but one question how many times a days because there is robot if we try all day we will loose..

RE: Earn BTC free #22
can you gives some on freedoge coin trick??and eobot also

RE: Earn BTC free #23
(07-31-2016, 05:39 PM)Teal Wrote: Hello Sinister members! This is my first contribution to the site and am happy to share with you all!

I found this method on another site and have just started to use it myself, it's an easy and free way to get BTC. The site is a BTC gambling site that gives 0.00000316 of BTC free once an hour (along with two free lottery tickets). It sounds like a very small amount but you can use your free BTC to get more BTC, easily!

Step 1:
Register here http://freebitco.in/?r=2889673 (my referral link)

Step 2:
Get your free BTC once an hour until you have around 0.00008 BTC (takes about 25 times). You can do this with less but the odds of you making BTC are increased with the more you have.

Step 3:
Go to "MULTIPLY BTC" at the top of the page to play a high/low game and then choose Autobet.

Step 4:
Choose your settings.
-You're going to want to set the base value to around 0.00000004 - the higher the value, the higher the risk.
-Click "On Lose" and change the base bet to increase bet by 100%
-Bet on high or low - NOT ALTERNATE
-Set the number of rolls to a high number like 500 or so.

Step 5:
Click autobet and watch the BTC roll in!

This works because you have to lose literally 11 times (which is VERY HIGHLY unlikely) in order to lose the free BTC that you started out with. Out of 500 bets you should make a decent amount of BTC and as you get more BTC your chances of losing it all get smaller and smaller.

Your settings should look like this:
[Image: 41f6fae2b0f1c3b1b99a712241fd6b16.png]

I'm just wondering the max bet/win says a maximum of 20BTC so i cannot put 40 in as shown in your image, why is this?

RE: Earn BTC free #24
Thanks for sharing within the community. Keep it up Smile
[Image: qPI5ctk.jpg]
Twitter // Mimi // Mimi#1000

[+] 1 user Likes Mimiakira's post

RE: Earn BTC free #25
This method does not work. I made multiple accounts and did this, I hit 0 every time. Sadly they may have caught on.
Need help with anything involving servers, network troubleshooting, primitive hosting, etc? Message me!
Fund my pathetic existence on this planet:
BTC: 1MdDhBGWRQFrfuiXZR7eiJjt9mCmGvNFts

RE: Earn BTC free #26
(08-10-2018, 02:19 AM)M00N66 Wrote: This method does not work. I made multiple accounts and did this, I hit 0 every time. Sadly they may have caught on.

The thread Is over 2 years old, so I'd say they've patched this a while back.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

[+] 1 user Likes mothered's post

RE: Earn BTC free #27
(08-10-2018, 06:31 AM)mothered Wrote:
(08-10-2018, 02:19 AM)M00N66 Wrote: This method does not work. I made multiple accounts and did this, I hit 0 every time. Sadly they may have caught on.

I'm aware. However I did find software that used the seed to accurately predict the next win. Which seems very cool. I have to find it again. It's also kind of expensive.
Need help with anything involving servers, network troubleshooting, primitive hosting, etc? Message me!
Fund my pathetic existence on this planet:
BTC: 1MdDhBGWRQFrfuiXZR7eiJjt9mCmGvNFts

RE: Earn BTC free #28
(08-10-2018, 07:41 PM)M00N66 Wrote:
(08-10-2018, 06:31 AM)mothered Wrote:

I did find software that used the seed to accurately predict the next win. Which seems very cool. I have to find it again. It's also kind of expensive.

Very Interesting Indeed.

If you happen to locate It, creating a thread would be nice.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

[+] 1 user Likes mothered's post