chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

filter_list Tutorial C introduction
Author
On Saturday, the 9th of June at 10AM PDT I will be hosting a podcast for the purpose of getting a few of you up to speed using the C programming language. This will be a hot mic podcast, meaning that between 3 and 5 SL members will have a live microphone and will be able to ask questions during the podcast. I'll be walking you all through a moderately complex (by internet standards) program and pointing out interesting facts and the best ways of doing things. Of course, I will be recording (as well as streaming to the podcast members) my screen throughout this.

As far as I'm aware, the only confirmed member is @Sikom, please let me know if you are interested. This is limited to SL members only (don't think you can invite your cousin, who isn't on SL). I will be checking usernames.

RE: C introduction #2
I am indeed interested, will get others to comment on this thread. Could you please repeat the requirements you have for people joining. In regards of software etc.
My website
I am SimPlaysGames

RE: C introduction #3
(06-07-2018, 09:11 AM)Sikom Wrote: I am indeed interested, will get others to comment on this thread. Could you please repeat the requirements you have for people joining. In regards of software etc.

You will need a macos, bsd, or linux installation with a C compiler (either gcc or clang), and an editor (I will be using vim)