chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library

Upgrade your account to hide advertisements.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

filter_list Tutorial AMA(Ask me anything) Amazon SE Large Order
Author
RE: AMA(Ask me anything) Amazon SE Large Order #41
(03-26-2018, 01:51 PM)mytoraccount Wrote:
(03-09-2018, 05:31 PM)RizzyTV YT 2018 Wrote: Hello. I gave a report from police to Amazon.
They told me this 'I have opened an investigation with Police and request you to wait for 24 hours as I will get back you through an email'
Do you think I will be able to get a refund or a replacement?
Thank you

most likely dogshit since they really cant do anything to you unless you mess something up..

i would suggest you just wait it out dont do any sudden moves

RE: AMA(Ask me anything) Amazon SE Large Order #42
(01-15-2018, 05:58 AM)mytoraccount Wrote:
(01-09-2018, 12:29 PM)yeahmate[] Wrote: 1. Is amazon refunding possible in Australia?
2. What are small expensive things ideal for refunding?
3. Do you change accounts and/or address on each refund?

1. Yes
2. Anything that is able to liquidate fast and not much discount. i would recommend that you buy anything that you could sell on "craigslist" instead of ebay or amazon since they take 10-15% and you have to ship it.  examples are:computer components Core-i7 cpu etc
3. no i use my heavily used real name, real address account. I do one SE every 3-5 orders. Most of them are above 500$ and below 1500$ and most of them are not signature required.

For things like computer components what method would you use, empty box or did not arrive?

RE: AMA(Ask me anything) Amazon SE Large Order #43
(03-26-2018, 10:58 PM)JBoy1017 Wrote:
(01-09-2018, 12:29 PM)yeahmate[] Wrote: 1. Is amazon refunding possible in Australia?

1. Yes
2. Anything that is able to liquidate fast and not much discount. i would recommend that you buy anything that you could sell on "craigslist" instead of ebay or amazon since they take 10-15% and you have to ship it.  examples are:computer components Core-i7 cpu etc
3. no i use my heavily used real name, real address account. I do one SE every 3-5 orders. Most of them are above 500$ and below 1500$ and most of them are not signature required.

For things like computer components what method would you use, empty box or did not arrive?

i would say did not arrive. always work
i always use did not arrive.i do not use other methods.

RE: AMA(Ask me anything) Amazon SE Large Order #44
(04-01-2018, 05:33 AM)mytoraccount Wrote:
(03-26-2018, 10:58 PM)JBoy1017 Wrote:
(01-15-2018, 05:58 AM)mytoraccount Wrote: 1. Yes

i would say did not arrive. always work
i always use did not arrive.i do not use other methods.

Can you say did not arrive if you have to sign for it? What country are you from? And what is the process after you say it did not arrive?

RE: AMA(Ask me anything) Amazon SE Large Order #45

1. Yes

Would you recommend refunding an intel core i9? Will I have an issue selling something like this?