chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library

Upgrade your account to hide advertisements.

Something broken? Have suggestions? Visit the Suggestions section.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average

filter_list Tutorial AMA(Ask me anything) Amazon SE Large Order
Author
RE: AMA(Ask me anything) Amazon SE Large Order #21
(01-15-2018, 06:01 AM)mytoraccount Wrote:
(01-12-2018, 08:10 PM)Tajana09 Wrote: So are u saying I shouldnt try to refund  an ipad? Sad

Im not saying you cant, just i dont want to risk them thinking im doing what im doing because i have already 20+ SE'ed items in that account for " order not received"
since your average josh mom will going to cheat to get an XBOX, IPAD, IPHONE garbage like those, when you said my ipad order is not received, they got alarm ringing in their head.
Things like " hello sir, i ordered three business receipt printers worth 400$ each is not delivered in my office, could you get me another three" does not sounds like suspicious activity all in all who will want to cheat to have three receipt printers lol
Hey... my account is there since 2014...i have only 3 orders with no refunds or anything. I was wondering if it will be safe to get an ipad and say that i didnt receive it? Please help me thank u so much for the previous reply.

RE: AMA(Ask me anything) Amazon SE Large Order #22
(01-15-2018, 08:36 PM)Tajana09 Wrote:
(01-12-2018, 08:10 PM)Tajana09 Wrote: So are u saying I shouldnt try to refund  an ipad? Sad

Im not saying you cant, just i dont want to risk them thinking im doing what im doing because i have already 20+ SE'ed items in that account for " order not received"
since your average josh mom will going to cheat to get an XBOX, IPAD, IPHONE garbage like those, when you said my ipad order is not received, they got alarm ringing in their head.
Things like " hello sir, i ordered three business receipt printers worth 400$ each is not delivered in my office, could you get me another three" does not sounds like suspicious activity all in all who will want to cheat to have three receipt printers lol
Hey... my account is there since 2014...i have only 3 orders with no refunds or anything. I was wondering if it will be safe to get an ipad and say that i didnt receive it? Please help me thank u so much for the previous reply.

As i said before. i do not recommend SE consumer garbage since most of them are mostly signature required (amazon has already well aware amateur activity). you dont want to mess around "signature required" items.

RE: AMA(Ask me anything) Amazon SE Large Order #23
(01-15-2018, 08:36 PM)Tajana09 Wrote:

your account metrics are pretty good, so if you want to try it, you can do it on the 2015 model ipad pro 12.9inch. they are the only ipads that is not signature required.