chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library

Upgrade your account to hide advertisements.

Something broken? Have suggestions? Visit the Suggestions section.
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

filter_list TheRefundGOD's Refund Service | 100+ STORES - 10% ONLY | 99% SR | 500+ SATISFIED CUST
Author
TheRefundGOD's Refund Service | 100+ STORES - 10% ONLY | 99% SR | 500+ SATISFIED CUST #1
[Image: VWfDDQ.jpg]

CLICK HERE
TO SUBMIT THE FORM IF YOU HAVE ALREADY RECEIVED YOUR ORDER

100+ STORES , FULL STORES LIST : CLICK HERE

GOOD NEWS : RON IS NOW IN THE DIGITAL REFUND BUSINESS >>>>>> GET YOUR DIGITAL ORDERS REFUNDED FROM AMAZON @25% FEE

WE HERE AT RON'S REFUND SERVICE , STRIVE REALLY VERY HARD TO PROVIDE THE QUICKEST & CHEAPEST REFUNDS TO OUR CUSTOMERS ---> "TO CREATE A NEVER-BEFORE LIKE REFUNDING EXPERIENCE"
(This post was last modified: 02-13-2018, 01:28 AM by EvilRefunds.)
TheRefundGOD's Refund Service.
Why Pay??? When You Can Get Items for FREE???

SEEMS IMPOSSIBLE?? WHY NOT GIVE A TRY?
With Over 500+ Satisfied Customers , You can assume the service you are going to get.
CLICK HERE to redirect to my thread.

[+] 1 user Likes EvilRefunds's post

RE: TheRefundGOD's Refund Service | 100+ STORES - 10% ONLY | 99% SR | 500+ SATISFIED CUST #2
Vouch for my friend RON!

My honest review about this service, I used a few refunders already.

Responds fast on skype when he is online. Super friendly and helpful. Only asked for payment after the job was done.

Filled in his form. When I got on Skype he contacted me immediately! Asked a few questions about my order. He managed to get my full refund done, it took him 10 min max . Received confirmation within 5 min. Don't hesitate to do business with this guy.

Quality  : 10
Speed   : 10
Service : 10

No more waiting! When he's online, he does your refund ! Keep up the excellent service.

[Image: gogole_refund.jpg]
[Image: gogole_refund2.jpg]
[Image: unnamed_Copie.jpg]
[Image: luxury187_signature2.jpg]

RE: TheRefundGOD's Refund Service | 100+ STORES - 10% ONLY | 99% SR | 500+ SATISFIED CUST #3
(02-13-2018, 01:43 PM)luxury187 Wrote: Vouch for my friend RON!

My honest review about this service, I used a few refunders already.

Responds fast on skype when he is online. Super friendly and helpful. Only asked for payment after the job was done.

Filled in his form. When I got on Skype he contacted me immediately! Asked a few questions about my order. He managed to get my full refund done, it took him 10 min max . Received confirmation within 5 min. Don't hesitate to do business with this guy.

Quality  : 10
Speed   : 10
Service : 10

No more waiting! When he's online, he does your refund ! Keep up the excellent service.

[Image: gogole_refund.jpg]
[Image: gogole_refund2.jpg]
[Image: unnamed_Copie.jpg]

Thank You So Much For Your Precious Time My Dear Friend , That you took out to post such a good feedback and help me get started on the forum <3

I strive really hard to provide the best services ever. Thank you for choosing Ron's Refund Service ! I hope that you will give us another chance to serve you.

Have a Great day ahead ! Take Care Smile

With Over 500+ Satisfied Customers , You can assume the service you are going to get.

RE: TheRefundGOD's Refund Service | 100+ STORES - 10% ONLY | 99% SR | 500+ SATISFIED CUST #4
BUMP !!

ONLINE & TAKING NEW ORDERS..

RE: TheRefundGOD's Refund Service | 100+ STORES - 10% ONLY | 99% SR | 500+ SATISFIED CUST #5
Added you on skype, please accept me when you can

[+] 1 user Likes Crypo's post

RE: TheRefundGOD's Refund Service | 100+ STORES - 10% ONLY | 99% SR | 500+ SATISFIED CUST #6
He will accept you! Thanks mate
[Image: luxury187_signature2.jpg]

RE: TheRefundGOD's Refund Service | 100+ STORES - 10% ONLY | 99% SR | 500+ SATISFIED CUST #7
BUMP.. ONLINE & TAKING NEW ORDERS.. SUPERFAST PROCESSING

RE: TheRefundGOD's Refund Service | 100+ STORES - 10% ONLY | 99% SR | 500+ SATISFIED CUST #8
i add u on skype and discord but not response