chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library
The Discord has been disabled - read about it here, check out our IRC here, and if you're upgraded check here.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

filter_list The Skype method of Ewhoring Made Simple [Make more than 300$ A day]
Author
The Skype method of Ewhoring Made Simple [Make more than 300$ A day] #1
Some say that Ewhoring is done for, that it was a great opportunity in 2015/2016 to make money, that now it's dead. Well i simply say that it's not, there are plenty of books that still teach new ewhoring methods everyday.
The one that i think still work up to this day is a simple skype method that i've found in this book, and been using now for over two weeks, and it works  marvels, i've squeesed 300$ just yesterday from this old pervert who kept sending me pictures of his D all day. Thus its not something that i'm willing to keep doing. I got this pdf report from a friend  a couple of weeks ago and it contains detailed explanation of one working skype method and eight beautifull packs .

https://mega.nz/#!CX4nwRTY!XQx7Q30VceCis...xOlFOsArX4

Get cracking  Wink

[+] 1 user Likes CRUSHERGUZZ's post

RE: The Skype method of Ewhoring Made Simple [Make more than 300$ A day] #2
The eBook Is very simple, straightforward and basically based on common sense.

It's the packs that will come to good use.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

RE: The Skype method of Ewhoring Made Simple [Make more than 300$ A day] #3
I have tested this and can 100% see the potential - I just need to learn how to play mind games better XD Seem to not get many, or as lucky as you did.

"Never think that war, no matter how necessary, nor how justified, is not a crime." -Ernest Hemingway

RE: The Skype method of Ewhoring Made Simple [Make more than 300$ A day] #4
No payment proof~!!!
Some screenshots ~
Earn Money Here : Link or Link or Link  

[Image: FtwuQgr.gif]

RE: The Skype method of Ewhoring Made Simple [Make more than 300$ A day] #5
this method is savage lol