chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

filter_list The Mandalay Bay Shooting
Author
(10-11-2017, 04:38 AM)mothered Wrote:
(10-11-2017, 02:09 AM)Oni Wrote: The price of bump stocks has gone up a bunch after this: https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/j5g35...fter-vegas

My goodness what's next?

Those who purchase, will utilize them to some capacity. The last thing we need Is for someone to follow suit with the shooting.

Pretty sure most of them are hobbyists or collectors.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Steam: Oni | SL (Add)

RE: The Mandalay Bay Shooting #22
(10-11-2017, 02:09 AM)Oni Wrote: The price of bump stocks has gone up a bunch after this: https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/j5g35...fter-vegas
I am glad all four of my rifles (smith and Wesson M&P 15s not only have these stocks (surefire bumpstock here) but also night vision trigger assemblies Wink it fires on pull and release making the bump stock that much more interesting.

With out the trigger upgrade, only bump stock I was able to group 30 rounds of .223 in a circle 6-8" diameter lol and empty 30 round magazine in under 2 1/2 seconds it is awesome!

(10-11-2017, 04:38 AM)mothered Wrote:

My goodness what's next?

Those who purchase, will utilize them to some capacity. The last thing we need Is for someone to follow suit with the shooting.

Mothered,
I have a large arsenal of weapons ranging from hand guns (12 in total ranging from .25 up to .45), shotguns (semi and almost full auto) ranging from 410 up to 12 gauge, long barrel rifles (a few high powered rifles with scopes, hunting rifles and a legit sniper rifle) and various assault weapons (as well as body armor)

I am a felon in the USA, I am stocked up so I can defend my home and country if it ever comes down to domestic terrorist or marshal law.

Not all of us gun nuts are literal nuts lol
(This post was last modified: 10-11-2017, 05:52 PM by Slacker.)
[Image: THqqjY5.gif]

RE: The Mandalay Bay Shooting #23
(10-11-2017, 05:51 PM)Slacker Wrote: Mothered,
I have a large arsenal of weapons ranging from hand guns (12 in total ranging from .25 up to .45), shotguns (semi and almost full auto) ranging from 410 up to 12 gauge, long barrel rifles (a few high powered rifles with scopes, hunting rifles and a legit sniper rifle) and various assault weapons (as well as body armor)

I am a felon in the USA, I am stocked up so I can defend my home and country if it ever comes down to domestic terrorist or marshal law.

Not all of us gun nuts are literal nuts lol

Well In the event of an Intrusion, you're pretty well equipped.

Let's hope all who've stocked up do so without malicious Intent.

RE: The Mandalay Bay Shooting #24
very sad news. Hope those wounded recover well