chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library

Stay updated and chat with others! - Join the Discord!

Tera blockchain project filter_list
Author
I follow innovations in the field of cryptocurrencies and blockchain, so I want to tell you interesting news. It will be about the Tera blockchain project, which is going to implement sharding technology (sharding). This will achieve a scaling speed of 1,000,000 tps using the PoW algorithm.
If someone does not know, then no one has tried to implement this in our crypto community. Learn more about the project and take part in the discussion here https://terafoundation.org/event-shardin...QCuucTWThE
I am interested to hear your opinion on the project, what prospects await him?
[Image: 73031509_139891637354079_672297211584839...e=5E19F45F]
(This post was last modified: 10-24-2019, 09:06 PM by Harumba.)

RE: Tera blockchain project #2
(10-24-2019, 09:05 PM)Harumba Wrote: I follow innovations in the field of cryptocurrencies and blockchain, so I want to tell you interesting news. It will be about the Tera blockchain project, which is going to implement sharding technology (sharding). This will achieve a scaling speed of 1,000,000 tps using the PoW algorithm.
If someone does not know, then no one has tried to implement this in our crypto community. Learn more about the project and take part in the discussion here https://terafoundation.org/event-shardin...QCuucTWThE
I am interested to hear your opinion on the project, what prospects await him?
[Image: 73031509_139891637354079_672297211584839...e=5E19F45F]

I have read the whitepaper and most things, sounds like a interesting aproaching to improve the current cryptocurrencies tech, but its prospects looks very downside, most of the community of crypto is divide now side by side between fastenest/security, the order of the blockchain is a theme that can be a little bit polemic because it takes part of the reduction of anonimity (even if btc//ltc is not anonymous at all), and i can fall into the pithole of be just another crypto/token more to be used/changed/forgotten, unleast you put really investment, time and really good marketing on it, i doubt it will grown too much, like all the others Altcoin, sorry dude but the problem with cryptocurrencies now is the over-saturation of altcoins of there...even a coin for crapping exist (no joke) it can be a killer-app if (and only if) it is taken from the aproach of "Blockchain Technology" and not like another Cryptocurrency more of the ton of coins...is my most sincere analysis and opinion, hope it helps...
(This post was last modified: 02-11-2020, 03:57 AM by sybylroot. Edit Reason: little keyboard mistakes... )
-- Coding is like playing with nature, ignorance is my worst enemy, who will blame us when the BSOD start's? --