chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library

Upgrade your account to hide advertisements.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

filter_list SupremeBB Merge
Author
Welcome new members. Hopefully you enjoy this forum as much as your previous one. I may not be the most active member these days but if you have any questions you need answered feel free to shoot me a PM.

RE: SupremeBB Merge #22
(11-22-2016, 04:00 PM)Jebusfathead Wrote: Ayyy I'm back bby woooooooooo

(11-22-2016, 09:33 PM)Theós Wrote: Holy cow, I dug myself out of the grave!

Welcome! Biggrin
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Steam: Oni | SL (Add)

RE: SupremeBB Merge #23
Oy shit m8 waddup. Anyway, I've never visited this forum before but might as well now that my posts from SBB are back.

RE: SupremeBB Merge #24
The old URL is now redirecting properly: http://supremebb.net/

Be sure to let your friends know about the merge, as our mass mails haven't all gone out yet.

(11-23-2016, 12:51 AM)Kayo Wrote: Oy shit m8 waddup. Anyway, I've never visited this forum before but might as well now that my posts from SBB are back.

Glad to have you aboard. Biggrin

RE: SupremeBB Merge #25
Welcome new members! Hit me with a PM for guidance/help.
[Image: giphy.gif]

RE: SupremeBB Merge #26
We're also starting a list for people that want compensation. Should be able to give out a few upgrades and NSP. Biggrin

Be sure to let your friends know about the merge, if they haven't heard.

RE: SupremeBB Merge #27
Are we going to be able to merge our SupremeBB account with the one we already have on here? Biggrin
Because I was once Paradise (changed my alias btw) and would like my posts merged, haha.

RE: SupremeBB Merge #28
(11-23-2016, 09:37 PM)Midnight Wrote: Are we going to be able to merge our SupremeBB account with the one we already have on here? Biggrin
Because I was once Paradise (changed my alias btw) and would like my posts merged, haha.

Thought that's what forum merges entailed.

RE: SupremeBB Merge #29
(11-23-2016, 10:13 PM)pvnk Wrote:
(11-23-2016, 09:37 PM)Midnight Wrote: Are we going to be able to merge our SupremeBB account with the one we already have on here? Biggrin

I am so tired. My apologies.
I see that now lmao.

RE: SupremeBB Merge #30
(11-23-2016, 11:14 PM)Midnight Wrote:
(11-23-2016, 10:13 PM)pvnk Wrote:

I am so tired. My apologies.
I see that now lmao.

We do merge the accounts, especially when members were on both forums. I appreciate it when people let me know they have more than one account, as it cleans up the forum and condenses the number of accounts.