chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

filter_list [Suggest] Expand the NSP store
Author
(01-06-2017, 05:39 PM)P1L0T Wrote:
(01-06-2017, 05:38 PM)Aeolian Wrote:
(01-06-2017, 05:37 PM)pvnk Wrote: When did I say you were my friend?

Can I be your friend?

I'll be friends with anyone for $50/hour

So we can buy and sell you?!
Man friendship isn't buy or sell, your friend is your treasure so never forget them.
Die  But Don't Lie  
[Image: p_237m2jx1.png]
Several-ebooks

RE: [Suggest] Expand the NSP store #22
(01-06-2017, 05:42 PM)Aeolian Wrote:
(01-06-2017, 05:40 PM)Zenith Wrote: Idk what you mean. I feel the NSP store has more than enough. It has much more things that you can get compared to other NSP stores.

Probably because you're fairly new.

Idk. I feel NSP takes a long time to get. But that's usually since I try not to post multiple times. Eh. I still am intimidated by it
Who Knows?

RE: [Suggest] Expand the NSP store #23
(01-06-2017, 05:38 PM)Aeolian Wrote:
(01-06-2017, 05:37 PM)pvnk Wrote:
(01-06-2017, 05:35 PM)P1L0T Wrote: When did I say you were my friend lmao
When did I say you were my friend?

Can I be your friend?

For me we are all brothers and sisters. So yeah Smile
Die  But Don't Lie  
[Image: p_237m2jx1.png]
Several-ebooks

RE: [Suggest] Expand the NSP store #24
This sounds like a good idea, I'm for this.

Something should go here.
[Image: ufumpk.gif]

RE: [Suggest] Expand the NSP store #25
(01-06-2017, 05:33 PM)pvnk Wrote: I don't have friends.

What, you're not my friend?
Spoiler:
I am yours, so now you do have friends

On topic, I agree with this suggestion. The "Items" category, Is seriously lacking. I know one Is already In place (given on request to those who qualify), but perhaps a "Power Poster" award (awards set at different post Increments) and maybe the same with "Years of Service"- again different awards Incrementally set for each year served.

RE: [Suggest] Expand the NSP store #26
(01-07-2017, 04:52 AM)mothered Wrote:
(01-06-2017, 05:33 PM)pvnk Wrote: I don't have friends.

What, you're not my friend?
Spoiler:
I am yours, so now you do have friends

On topic, I agree with this suggestion. The "Items" category, Is seriously lacking. I know one Is already In place (given on request to those who qualify), but perhaps a "Power Poster" award (awards set at different post Increments) and maybe the same with "Years of Service"- again different awards Incrementally set for each year served.

That would be cool, we need to have served the time (years) and then purchase it with NSP.

I like the idea alot.

@Oni

[+] 1 user Likes Aeolian's post

RE: [Suggest] Expand the NSP store #27
To be honest i don't think it should be done at the moment, but i'm not against the idea.

RE: [Suggest] Expand the NSP store #28
(01-08-2017, 07:31 PM)Vi-Sion Wrote: To be honest i don't think it should be done at the moment, but i'm not against the idea.

Can you justify why?

RE: [Suggest] Expand the NSP store #29
I definitely agree. There could certainly be many more things available in the NSP store, and they don't even have to be items or what not. Maybe they give a user some perks in their signature (like enabling a microinteraction, or something like Oni's changing avatar) that would clearly have to be priced right because they may have implications on site load time if *everyone* has them, but would be really cool to see.
[Image: pBD38Xq.png]

RE: [Suggest] Expand the NSP store #30
Kinda inbetween her. Feel like some of these suggestions shouldn't be in the store and should just be included as more perks for a specific upgraded usergroup.
"I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don’t quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.”