chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library

Upgrade your account to hide advertisements.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

filter_list [Suggest] Expand the NSP store
Author
I feel as if the NSP store is lacking and could be improved largely.

There's only a few NSP awards & upgrades.

For those that are active and contribute alot earn a decent amount of NSP and we tend to just give it away, it would be nice if we could put it to some use.

I don't really know what this thread is, but just suggest any ideas on how we could improve the way we use NSP.

Thank you & Discuss.

RE: [Suggest] Expand the NSP store #2
There's a couple awards to save up for (Hoarder and Over 9000), but I agree, there could be more.

If I ever get back to work on the MyBB API plugin and Oni wants it for the site, API keys could be a nice addition.

[+] 1 user Likes Inori's post

RE: [Suggest] Expand the NSP store #3
(01-06-2017, 04:48 PM)Inori Wrote: There's a couple awards to save up for (Hoarder and Over 9000), but I agree, there could be more.

If I ever get back to work on the MyBB API plugin and Oni wants it for the site, API keys could be a nice addition.

I understand those awards are able to be purchased, but really 900NSP for an award seems crazy aha!

Also, that'd be really neat tbh.

RE: [Suggest] Expand the NSP store #4
Other gambling options, such as the high roller should be implemented.

RE: [Suggest] Expand the NSP store #5
(01-06-2017, 05:09 PM)pvnk Wrote: Other gambling options, such as the high roller should be implemented.

AYYY my boy said something that was actually useful Wink

[Suggest] Expand the NSP store #6
(01-06-2017, 05:09 PM)pvnk Wrote: Other gambling options, such as the high roller should be implemented.

I agree with pvnk in this instance, although a problem with the high roller is members having absurd amounts of NSP and giving all his friends diamond

RE: [Suggest] Expand the NSP store #7
(01-06-2017, 05:32 PM)P1L0T Wrote:

I agree with pvnk in this instance, although a problem with the high roller is members having absurd amounts of NSP and giving all his friends diamond

I don't have friends.

[Suggest] Expand the NSP store #8
(01-06-2017, 04:56 PM)Aeolian Wrote:
(01-06-2017, 04:48 PM)Inori Wrote: There's a couple awards to save up for (Hoarder and Over 9000), but I agree, there could be more.

I understand those awards are able to be purchased, but really 900NSP for an award seems crazy aha!

Correction: 9000*

[Suggest] Expand the NSP store #9
(01-06-2017, 05:33 PM)pvnk Wrote:
(01-06-2017, 05:32 PM)P1L0T Wrote:

I don't have friends.

When did I say you were my friend lmao

RE: [Suggest] Expand the NSP store #10
(01-06-2017, 05:33 PM)P1L0T Wrote:
(01-06-2017, 04:56 PM)Aeolian Wrote:

Correction: 9000*

Correction: https://sinister.ly/newpoints.php?action=shop