chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

filter_list Successful SE stories
Author
Alright lemme get started.
So this was a while back and I have opened so many accts that I can't remember usernames, passwords etc.

but here's the story, I actually did so much stuff on one order I'm surprised nothing went wrong.

My biggest SE was last year roughly this time and my old computer had been running a little slow so I thought it'd be nice to upgrade.
I picked out roughly $700 worth of computer parts and then a I got a bottle of nail polish as an add-on item. Luckily everything worked out nicely and they shipped everything but the case in the same package. I was eligible for free shipping but it was 5-8 days and I'm just not a patient guy, so I called up Amazon and told them I had been having trouble with my packages being delivered on time (previous SE'd packages actually were good on this account for this) and after a few minutes on the phone the rep upgraded me to 2 day shipping. When the package arrived, I called up the rep again and told them that the nail polish had busted open and ruined everything in the box and I would not be able to send it back. The rep offered to send out everything again, I told him it was for a birthday present the next day so I requested overnight shipping and the stuff came the next day. then I called again sounding extremely pissed off and told them that they had forgotten to put the GPU I ordered in the package. they sent that out overnight shipping too. now I'm looking at 2 full computer set up with 3 GPUs. I returned all items from the second order and then sold the 3rd GPU on eBay.
I
n the end I ended up with a free computer( with the exception of the case, just because it came in a separate package), and about $300 cash and because I was able to upgrade the shipping I did it all within a week.
Probably the most ballsy thing I have done so far as all of it being in 1 order.

I wouldn't recommend doing this unless you really know what you're doing. And I believe they have patched the nail polish method because my sister ordered some a few weeks ago and it comes in like 3 bags and a little box within the actual package.

Share your most successful stories below, I wanna hear!
(This post was last modified: 08-10-2017, 10:25 PM by yunguglygod.)

RE: Successful SE stories #2
This was a bit interesting to read. We're you nervous at the time while performing the SE?

RE: Successful SE stories #3
(08-11-2017, 12:04 AM)Asura Wrote: This was a bit interesting to read. We're you nervous at the time while performing the SE?

Well I mean I was nervous the first few times I SE'd amazon but by the time I was to this point I would just try to have fun getting pissed at them and trying to see how much I could get out of them

RE: Successful SE stories #4
Good job
Amazon is too easy lol they are quick to replace/refund

RE: Successful SE stories #5
You lucky bastard. I would love to just SE a mobo and new cpu. My i5 750 is barely running. and half my usb ports are fried along with no 3.0 so I cant use my front usb ports on my case.
3rd impact 自我

[Image: 2NSMBmq.gif]

RE: Successful SE stories #6
The nailpolish part was really creative.Thanks for sharing, definitely stealing this method for future se's hehe Smile

RE: Successful SE stories #7
(08-12-2017, 01:46 AM)DrumAndBass Wrote: The nailpolish part was really creative.Thanks for sharing, definitely stealing this method for future se's hehe Smile
U fuckin retard its saturated af and barely ever works anymore... Get your own ideas
Shoot for the moon, if you miss, you float into the deep dark abyss.

RE: Successful SE stories #8
(08-12-2017, 03:50 AM)Image Wrote:
(08-12-2017, 01:46 AM)DrumAndBass Wrote: The nailpolish part was really creative.Thanks for sharing, definitely stealing this method for future se's hehe Smile
U fuckin retard its saturated af and barely ever works anymore... Get your own ideas

He was only being polite with his response.

I suggest you do the same next time.

RE: Successful SE stories #9
(08-12-2017, 03:50 AM)Image Wrote:

Did someone shit in your breakfast? Be polite or fuck off