chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library

Upgrade your account to hide advertisements.

Having problems with Captchas? We're working on it. Type in "V1 shutdown" or anything else to bypass them.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

filter_list Strategy Games
Author
Sins of a Solar Empire is good. I also enjoy Defcon. Still play them when others want to.
[Image: pSXpir.png]

RE: Strategy Games #12
(04-10-2018, 12:21 AM)Skullmeat Wrote: Sins of a Solar Empire is good. I also enjoy Defcon. Still play them when others want to.

Thank will check them out, but I mean a game which you start making food and gun development so then start attacking.

RE: Strategy Games #13
I've not played many strategy games but I did play a lot of Rome: Total War (Medieval Strategy game), and some AoE (Age of Empires) which is a greatly known game.

Other things you might want to check out is Xcom: Enemy Unknown and Civilization V.
[Image: 5u8rTPk.jpg]
Click image to go to my website, it has been updated!

[+] 1 user Likes Bish0pQ's post

RE: Strategy Games #14
(04-10-2018, 08:51 PM)Mr.Kurd Wrote:
(04-10-2018, 12:21 AM)Skullmeat Wrote: Sins of a Solar Empire is good. I also enjoy Defcon. Still play them when others want to.

Thank will check them out, but I mean a game which you start making food and gun development so then start attacking.

Civilization V or VI would be exactly what you're looking for.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Steam: Oni | SL (Add)

[+] 1 user Likes Oni's post

RE: Strategy Games #15
(04-10-2018, 09:38 PM)Bish0pQ Wrote: I've not played many strategy games but I did play a lot of Rome: Total War (Medieval Strategy game), and some AoE (Age of Empires) which is a greatly known game.

Other things you might want to check out is Xcom: Enemy Unknown and Civilization V.

(04-12-2018, 03:06 AM)Oni Wrote:
(04-10-2018, 08:51 PM)Mr.Kurd Wrote:

Civilization V or VI would be exactly what you're looking for.
Nice, thank you will check them out.