chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library

Stay updated and chat with others! - Join the Discord!

Stocks and cryoto filter_list
Author
Any of you guys play the stock market? I know there's people with crypto here obviously. But what coins are you invested in? My wallet is low, had to cash out while back when I was hurting for money and haven't put much back in sadly. Trying to just build it from what I have. Between stocks and crypto. I use Robinhood a good amount just for how easy it Is but not for my big plays by any means. Got a good amount of dogecoin too, waiting on that rocket. It's coming soon I tell yah
[Image: anime-png.jpg]

RE: Stocks and cryoto #2
I was going to. but things kinda looked bad after the Fed posed restrictions or fees on transactions. I was checking out the smaller coins, ones in which were looking to gain but cost very little to get into. Though a risk, if they are inexpensive, could be a wise investment of a hundred bucks... but I may have lost interest, no pun intended.

RE: Stocks and cryoto #3
I invested $30 into TRX a year ago. It's now at $6 for the same amount of coins that $30 got me a year ago. I'm just going to keep it in there and hope and look into other investment opportunities. Any tips are definitely appreciated.

RE: Stocks and cryoto #4
yea... invest 70 more, and spread it out into various coins that are top 10 between $ margin and volume... invest in coins you can afford. only use money you can spare or throw away and ... most important, NEVER SELL...

before you buy, research...
once you buy, never sell...
use a hardware wallet that is encrypted.
make a copy of your wallet and hide it in a firebox and bury it in the fucking woods in a secluded location.
rinse and repeat.

I invested in coins less than 10 per coin and bouhgt a SHIT ton ... for nothing more than a weeks worth of beer. I will check it in ten years. Biggrin

coins that are like $0.25 and shit... ? I use various sites to give me intel. I never spent money I wasnt willing to snort or drink or fuck.
(This post was last modified: 04-02-2019, 04:41 PM by natifix.)

RE: Stocks and cryoto #5
Hey, bro. Frankly speaking, crypto and stocks have similarities. I mean, that both occupation make you learn a lot for succeeding something, because without information you won't ever get profit. Luck isn't enough, when you deal with serious things. The main problem, that there isn't a lot of really useful information, which can help beginner become professional in this area. Likely for me, I have found stock research websites, which I was reading, so got information about stocks. How did you learn in your area?

RE: Stocks and cryoto #6
(03-25-2020, 10:23 AM)ryanbest Wrote: Hey, bro. Frankly speaking, crypto and stocks have similarities. I mean, that both occupation make you learn a lot for succeeding something, because without information you won't ever get profit. Luck isn't enough, when you deal with serious things. The main problem, that there isn't a lot of really useful information, which can help beginner become professional in this area. Likely for me, I have found stock research websites, which I was reading, so got information about stocks. How did you learn in your area?
I hope it will be a good acquisition as my budget is limited

RE: Stocks and cryoto #7
Doge coin will never rocket LOL... it is a useless coin.

RE: Stocks and cryoto #8
(10-26-2018, 04:28 PM)blazza341 Wrote: Any of you guys play the stock market? I know there's people with crypto here obviously. But what coins are you invested in? My wallet is low, had to cash out while back when I was hurting for money and haven't put much back in sadly. Trying to just build it from what I have. Between stocks and crypto. I use Robinhood a good amount just for how easy it Is but not for my big plays by any means. Got a good amount of dogecoin too, waiting on that rocket. It's coming soon I tell yah
if you want to get into actual alt coins use binance they have a wide range of coin but i am very invested in crypto my mains are TRX, WIN, BTT, and electronium then i have little bits into some other ones like seacoin and zero into doge coin its a stupid investment its price point is based of of how funny the coin is
We need to have a talk on the subject of what's yours and what's mine.

I am a computer and electronics tech if it has a circuit board it can be fixed.
I also own a ton of scary programs that you can have.

RE: Stocks and cryoto #9
@ryanbest aside from putting money into something without knowing what the future outcome will be, they're vastly different. Traditionally the stock market has inversed crypto for logical reasons.

I don't have much faith in the majority of crypto. Most with business use-case are open source. Why would a major conglomerate use an existing crypto when they can develop their own based on open source code and cater towards their personal business uses? Add in the intrinsic value of a new market coin, backed by a major company. Why would they opt for anything preexisting? The funding for the project would eventually pay for it self and more.

I highly recommend sticking to the stock market. Corporations will control the world far beyond our lives (and generations to come). Your best bet is letting your money work for you, while you continue making a living for yourself. Will DOGE have any value in 30 years? Probably not. Is Google going to exists and continue being the giant they are now in 30 years? 99% chance. 97% chance they're going to be even bigger by then.

I personally trade options daily, but have shares in most of the major players as well. If you don't know already, spend some time learning option trading. I've made more trading options than I ever had at my day job (which is half of what I do at my day job lol). Use those profits to buy shares of the big names that aren't going anywhere any time soon. If you lose your money initially, throw another $1-500 in when you can and make smarter long-dated plays and don't be afraid to take some profit early vs. holding out for the chance at something bigger (and much riskier). Remember, you can't go broke if you're profiting.
(This post was last modified: 03-26-2020, 02:59 AM by FreightTrain.)