chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library

Stay updated and chat with others! - Join the Discord!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Starter video camera suggestions? filter_list
Author
RE: Starter video camera suggestions? #11
(09-11-2019, 12:41 AM)brainstorm Wrote: yeah, there is also an option to increase the quality of photos - is to buy an accessory for Sony RX100, and I mean to use a gimbal for Sony RX100, as it stabilizes the camera in the time of shooting.
lol, you can take awesome pictures even without a gimbal

RE: Starter video camera suggestions? #12
[quote']
[/quote]
yeah, buddy, you can take pictures without help of gimbal for Sony RX100, but isn't it great when each your picture or video is always perfect from the first time and you don't even have to try to shoot once again? Frankly speaking, gimbal for Sony RX100 is an awesome accessory that really simplifies the life of a photographer as it stabilizes the camera that makes the pictures and videos be sharp that improves the quality of pictures and videos... Frankly speaking, I didn't even think that gimbal for SOny RX100 will help me improve my pictures and videos so much... Thank heaven once I purchased the gimbal "Zhiyun Crane M2" about which I read on gimbalgarage.com with the information about gimbals for Sony RX100.
(This post was last modified: 09-11-2019, 12:59 AM by Uhave2ki11.)

RE: Starter video camera suggestions? #13
(09-11-2019, 12:57 AM)Uhave2ki11 Wrote: [quote']
yeah, buddy, you can take pictures without help of gimbal for Sony RX100, but isn't it great when each your picture or video is always perfect from the first time and you don't even have to try to shoot once again? Frankly speaking, gimbal for Sony RX100 is an awesome accessory that really simplifies the life of a photographer as it stabilizes the camera that makes the pictures and videos be sharp that improves the quality of pictures and videos... Frankly speaking, I didn't even think that gimbal for SOny RX100 will help me improve my pictures and videos so much... Thank heaven once I purchased the gimbal "Zhiyun Crane M2" about which I read on gimbalgarage.com with the information about gimbals for Sony RX100.
[/quote]
Zhiyun Crane M2? I've never heard about this gimbal for Sony RX100...
(This post was last modified: 09-11-2019, 01:01 AM by yourOppor2nity.)