chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

filter_list Star Wars: The Last Jedi?
Author
I'm a little excited but it's not as high of a priority as I thought it would be for me - I do enjoy Star Wars, and while TFA/Rogue One haven't been bad movies they weren't exactly my favorite by any means. The new trailers are cool and all, but I'm just not getting all that excited about them - it's nice that they're continuing the series, but it's not as big of a thing anymore to me as it was when they said "oh we're making Episode 7"

I'll probably go and watch it in the theater in the first week with coworkers or friends, I'll probably buy a copy on-disc to put on the shelf so I have all the movies, etc. but it's not the top of the "holy crap I need to see this list" like The Disaster Artist is right now for me.
(This post was last modified: 11-06-2017, 09:32 PM by BurritoBeans.)
airgames, on 08 Dec 2014 - 5:24 PM, said:
close this discussion of dick !!
I broke !!
thanks

'backin89', on 22 Dec 2010 - 6:40 PM, said:
Igot your fucking crackpipe bitch. i dont even smoke cigarrettes. i hope you all sleep in the fucking cold

RE: Star Wars: The Last Jedi? #12
(11-06-2017, 09:18 PM)Drako Wrote:
(11-06-2017, 06:34 PM)Oni Wrote:
Spoiler:
RIP Han Solo

I believe you've got Rogue One and The Force Awakens mixed up

You're right. I'm bad, dumb, and got the titles mixed. Funnily, @Jiggly-chan and I saw both at the same venue.

Spoiler:
It was Jyn/Cassian that die in Rogue One at the end. Han Solo died via Kylo Ren in Force Awakens.

(11-06-2017, 09:30 PM)BurritoBeans Wrote: I'm a little excited but it's not as high of a priority as I thought it would be for me - I do enjoy Star Wars, and while TFA/Rogue One haven't been bad movies they weren't exactly my favorite by any means. The new trailers are cool and all, but I'm just not getting all that excited about them - it's nice that they're continuing the series, but it's not as big of a thing anymore to me as it was when they said "oh we're making Episode 7"

I'll probably go and watch it in the theater in the first week with coworkers or friends, I'll probably buy a copy on-disc to put on the shelf so I have all the movies, etc. but it's not the top of the "holy crap I need to see this list" like The Disaster Artist is right now for me.

I just see it as them continuing the series a decade later. You're less likely to be disappointed, as long as you don't go in with any expectations. I've never been a diehard fan, but I'll definitely go to the cinema to see future releases.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Steam: Oni | SL (Add)

[+] 2 users Like Oni's post

RE: Star Wars: The Last Jedi? #13
(11-06-2017, 10:48 PM)Oni Wrote:
(11-06-2017, 09:18 PM)Drako Wrote:
(11-06-2017, 06:34 PM)Oni Wrote:
Spoiler:
RIP Han Solo

I believe you've got Rogue One and The Force Awakens mixed up

You're right. I'm bad, dumb, and got the titles mixed. Funnily, @Jiggly-chan and I saw both at the same venue.

Spoiler:
It was Jyn/Cassian that die in Rogue One at the end. Han Solo died via Kylo Ren in Force Awakens.

(11-06-2017, 09:30 PM)BurritoBeans Wrote: I'm a little excited but it's not as high of a priority as I thought it would be for me - I do enjoy Star Wars, and while TFA/Rogue One haven't been bad movies they weren't exactly my favorite by any means. The new trailers are cool and all, but I'm just not getting all that excited about them - it's nice that they're continuing the series, but it's not as big of a thing anymore to me as it was when they said "oh we're making Episode 7"

I just see it as them continuing the series a decade later. You're less likely to be disappointed, as long as you don't go in with any expectations. I've never been a diehard fan, but I'll definitely go to the cinema to see future releases.

Yeah, I'm definitely not expecting them to be the best films I've ever seen, but I enjoy it for the simple fact of a continuing legacy.
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]