chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

filter_list Sql injecting enjin websites?
Author
Does anyone know how to SQl inject a enjin website

RE: Sql injecting enjin websites? #2
That depends if they are using vulnerable plugins or versions. Personally, I don't, but you may have someone here who does. Trying to get into a Minecraft site?

RE: Sql injecting enjin websites? #3
(04-26-2014, 07:17 AM)Satan Wrote: That depends if they are using vulnerable plugins or versions. Personally, I don't, but you may have someone here who does. Trying to get into a Minecraft site?

ITs a micure of GMOD and MC but mostly Gmod.

Re: RE: Sql injecting enjin websites? #4
(04-26-2014, 07:21 AM)Dream Wrote: ITs a micure of GMOD and MC but mostly Gmod.

I'll look into it if I get the time, and if nobody else does it before I get around to it.

RE: Sql injecting enjin websites? #5
(04-26-2014, 07:22 AM)Satan Wrote: I'll look into it if I get the time, and if nobody else does it before I get around to it.

Do you got skype? I go no friends on this forum anyways. I should probably start Tongue

Re: RE: Sql injecting enjin websites? #6
(04-26-2014, 07:33 AM)Dream Wrote: Do you got skype? I go no friends on this forum anyways. I should probably start Tongue

Yeah, dont use it much because it doesn't notify me 80% of the time. I'll pm it to you.

RE: Sql injecting enjin websites? #7
I did a bit of research on this for a client way back. Unless they are using a vulnerable software, then you can't do it. Since Enjin loves to force their auto-update on you, it's pretty much impossible unless it auto-updates and their new update is vulnerable. It's practically impossible to find an Enjin site that is vulnerable, so your answer is: "no".

RE: Sql injecting enjin websites? #8
If you know the exact link of where you think the site is vulnerable, you can use sqlmap in kali linux to do all the work for you.

RE: Sql injecting enjin websites? #9
For the most part no, its a huge company once one is found its reported for money.
[Image: d1wl9Az.png]