chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library

Stay updated and chat with others! - Join the Discord!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Spotify premium upgrade filter_list
Author
I'm looking to upgrade my spotify account to premium. I know some users sell this as a service, but I'm not sure who's still active and such.

I was formerly premium and my subscription has ended. It was a .edu email, but I've graduated so I can no longer get their student deal. I'm looking to keep my same account and hopefully get a permanent upgrade. Can anyone do this? I'll pay USD / BTC.

I can keep creating new accounts myself for free, but that's a pain. I just want a no-hassle, cheap solution preferably from someone reputable. I won't discriminate against new accounts, but I'll need to see proof before I pay (I'm broke af, hence looking for an extra $10/month savings lol).

Also if anyone has experience in this, is it possible to get premium under an old account? Or am I forced to create a new one / used a stolen "family plan"?

RE: Spotify premium upgrade #2
Hmm i wouldn't know how to accomplish that but if you find yourself still searching PM me ill give you some private cracked spotify accounts.
[Image: a00ae085a1a62e0d5ab60291fbad0071.png]

RE: Spotify premium upgrade #3
This is quite simple to do and to be honest not really sure why people charge for this. All you need to do is get onto someoneโ€™s Spotify account who is a family owner

Make sure that they are in the same country as you.

When logged in you add your main Spotify email to the family list. Then click the link in the email that Spotify sends you and log in.

BAM. YOU HAVE PREMIUM on your main.

Only down side is. If youโ€™re kicked off the plan youโ€™ll have to wait a full year to re do it
[Image: e053f64769849787d98aa441b1c61a14.jpg]

[+] 1 user Likes NullData's post

RE: Spotify premium upgrade #4
(07-14-2019, 08:49 AM)NullData Wrote: This is quite simple to do and to be honest not really sure why people charge for this. All you need to do is get onto someoneโ€™s Spotify account who is a family owner

Make sure that they are in the same country as you.

When logged in you add your main Spotify email to the family list. Then click the link in the email that Spotify sends you and log in.

BAM. YOU HAVE PREMIUM on your main.

Only down side is.ย  If youโ€™re kicked off the plan youโ€™ll have to wait a full year to re do it

You're a champ brother.

The wait one year has me skeptical, say if I sign up legitly afterwards under the same account, will that be an issue?