chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library

Stay updated and chat with others! - Join the Discord!

Sports Betting! filter_list
Author
Just started do so some small profit Sports Betting, mainly in football as I have most knowledge in that sport.

I've only started learning how to place bets correctly on which teams, researching was pretty fun. (finding injured players, win %, etc).
Spoiler:
[Image: wcTTEys.png]

Here are the 3 teams I have placed bets on.
(This post was last modified: 02-03-2017, 05:46 PM by Aeolian.)
'You can't just have your characters announce how they feel, that makes me feel angry! [Image: A993dMx.png?1]

RE: Sports Betting! #2
When I'm betting on sports, I always combine different teams so the odds are much higher.
The bookmaker I use to place sport bets is unibet.
Quote:Never explain yourself to anyone, because the one who likes you would not need it, and the one who dislikes you wouldn't believe it
~Ali Ibn Abi Talib

RE: Sports Betting! #3
What about Barcelona FC?

The likes of Messi, Suárez and recently recruited Coutinho, make a very effective attacking combination.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

RE: Sports Betting! #4
Quote:Just started do so some small profit Sports Betting, mainly in football as I have most knowledge in that sport.

I've only started learning how to place bets correctly on which teams, researching was pretty fun. (finding injured players, win %, etc).

Small profit? Lol, I bet rarely, but get a lot... Try services of these guys https://my.bet888win.org, as there almost regular promotions and bonuses that increase the money you get from successful bet Smile For example, once I bet only $ 20 (by the way it was my first bet that I made with the help of that site), and as a result the team I bet on won, and I got $ 100, as that site provided 15 % bonus for beginners, and, moreover, that time there was a promotion that increased my winning by 70 %, and, nevertheless, I wouldn't win so much without high rates these guys provide Smile
(This post was last modified: 09-03-2019, 02:48 PM by Bessmisla.)

RE: Sports Betting! #5
Good luck, Ive always thought about placing sports bets. I just generally have bad luck so I don't. xd
Discord: Refusal#9006
[Image: Zg4Tw5l.gif]

RE: Sports Betting! #6
(02-03-2017, 05:45 PM)Aeolian Wrote: Just started do so some small profit Sports Betting, mainly in football as I have most knowledge in that sport.

Spoiler:
[Image: wcTTEys.png]

I've done football betting a lot also lately, but usually i end up with one team losing. Using over or under x amount of goals is also good with soccer betting.
As long as you are living, you will face problems. But you serve a God who solves problems.

RE: Sports Betting! #7
(09-03-2019, 02:47 PM)Bessmisla Wrote:
Quote:Just started do so some small profit Sports Betting, mainly in football as I have most knowledge in that sport.

Small profit? Lol, I bet rarely, but get a lot... Try services of these guys https://my.bet888win.org, as there almost regular promotions and bonuses that increase the money you get from successful bet Smile For example, once I bet only $ 20 (by the way it was my first bet that I made with the help of that site), and as a result the team I bet on won, and I got $ 100, as that site provided 15 % bonus for beginners, and, moreover, that time there was a promotion that increased my winning by 70 %, and, nevertheless, I wouldn't win so much without high rates these guys provide Smile
really? increase on 70% ?? Amazing! betting so small price and to bet such huge amount of money... It's really awesome that you're so successful in betting

RE: Sports Betting! #8
I love football, but recently started betting on BetPawa Kenya, at first I just watched the matches with a friend and made small bets, then I started betting on the matches in live mode on the way to the pairs or work through their app and the level of analysis is improving
Someone can think of it as an addiction, but I would call it a hobby
I think you understand me, friend )