chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library
Stay updated and chat with others! - Join the Discord!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Slayer Leecher v0.5 By X-SLAYER filter_list
Author
(07-18-2018, 12:24 PM)Percent Wrote:
(07-18-2018, 12:16 PM)Mimiakira Wrote:
(07-18-2018, 11:36 AM)Percent Wrote: With all due respect, if you really wish to become a staff member, I would strongly advise against lashing out on others.

Doing the dirty work for people for awhile. Once you get into my position of doing shit for people, you'll understand.
People should read the rules more.

Nobody is forcing you to do the shit for people, though. For example, as a police officer who lived in the neighbourhood explained to me, enforcing the law too strictly can actually get people killed. For example, a fellow rookie that just joined the force saw people in a car smoking marijuana. He instantly hit his lights and chased after them, but they got into a car accident and one of the passengers was almost killed.

How did people you experienced break the rules?

All I'm saying is, When I see shit that needs to get done, I just do it. That's me.
To your comment, breaking the law is the same as breaking the rules. If by the law/rules states that it isn't allowed then, it's not allowed. If the passenger almost got killed then, that's his life of either dying or going to jail. for making poor decisions, not the police officer.

anyway, We can talk more about it in PM if you want, I'm chill and down to.

To the OP, have you personally run this program and tested it out before posting?
[Image: qPI5ctk.jpg]

RE: Slayer Leecher v0.5 By X-SLAYER #12
(07-18-2018, 11:36 AM)Percent Wrote:
(07-18-2018, 10:40 AM)Mimiakira Wrote: Fucking hell kid.

With all due respect, if you really wish to become a staff member, I would strongly advise against lashing out on others.

Doing the dirty work for people for awhile. Once you get into my position of doing shit for people, you'll understand.

Human error Is Inevitable, so too Is forgetting/overlooking the obvious.

We're all guilty of It.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

RE: Slayer Leecher v0.5 By X-SLAYER #13
(07-18-2018, 03:50 PM)mothered Wrote:
(07-18-2018, 11:36 AM)Percent Wrote: With all due respect, if you really wish to become a staff member, I would strongly advise against lashing out on others.

We're all guilty of It.

Or could say, I haven't had sleep for the past couple of days. Wake up 11am, go to sleep at 3am. (Wrong mood)
[Image: qPI5ctk.jpg]

RE: Slayer Leecher v0.5 By X-SLAYER #14
(07-18-2018, 05:09 PM)Mimiakira Wrote:
(07-18-2018, 03:50 PM)mothered Wrote:
(07-18-2018, 12:16 PM)Mimiakira Wrote: Doing the dirty work for people for awhile. Once you get into my position of doing shit for people, you'll understand.

We're all guilty of It.

Or could say, I haven't had sleep for the past couple of days. Wake up 11am, go to sleep at 3am. (Wrong mood)

We're all different In how we handle our affairs, and responsible for our own actions.

RE: Slayer Leecher v0.5 By X-SLAYER #15
(07-18-2018, 01:03 PM)Mimiakira Wrote:
(07-18-2018, 12:24 PM)Percent Wrote:
(07-18-2018, 12:16 PM)Mimiakira Wrote: Doing the dirty work for people for awhile. Once you get into my position of doing shit for people, you'll understand.

Nobody is forcing you to do the shit for people, though. For example, as a police officer who lived in the neighbourhood explained to me, enforcing the law too strictly can actually get people killed. For example, a fellow rookie that just joined the force saw people in a car smoking marijuana. He instantly hit his lights and chased after them, but they got into a car accident and one of the passengers was almost killed.

How did people you experienced break the rules?

All I'm saying is, When I see shit that needs to get done, I just do it. That's me.
To your comment, breaking the law is the same as breaking the rules. If by the law/rules states that it isn't allowed then, it's not allowed. If the passenger almost got killed then, that's his life of either dying or going to jail. for making poor decisions, not the police officer.  

anyway, We can talk more about it in PM if you want, I'm chill and down to.

To the OP, have you personally run this program and tested it out before posting?

If the police officer hadn't instantly went after them, the incident would not have happened. The rookie actually got in a ton of trouble for what he did.

You indeed say it's not allowed, but people break the rules (and the law) every single day. The rules on here say (or suggest, they are not too literal) to be respectful, and calling somebody a kid when ignorant to their actual age or maturity level is not respectful at all.

RE: Slayer Leecher v0.5 By X-SLAYER #16
Let's get back on-topic.

Thank you.

[+] 1 user Likes mothered's post