chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

filter_list Sinister Logo
Author
(06-04-2018, 03:44 PM)mothered Wrote: Here's a side by side comparison between the first and latest design of the last Image.
Spoiler:
[Image: EXqy0QJ.png]

It's certainly Improved.

I was mostly experimenting with a shader I made for the main model, the same one I used to make my avatar a day or two ago. I don't know how well it fits the end results though. Sort of makes it look oxidized. It probably just needs some internal balancing with a simple color. The same way pink is a great color, if used sparingly. inmyopinion

RE: Sinister Logo #12
That certainly does look very good!
Great job!

RE: Sinister Logo #13
To be honest i didn't find much change from the original sinister logo .

Everyone should learn how to code, it teaches you how to think.

You don't have to be a Genius to know how to code you just need to be determined.

The computer is incredibly fast, accurate, and stupid; man is unbelievably slow, inaccurate, and brilliant; together they are powerful beyond imagination.

RE: Sinister Logo #14
(06-04-2018, 06:20 PM)Vi-Sion Wrote: To be honest i didn't find much change from the original sinister logo .

That's because there isn't. I wasn't changing the logo itself.

RE: Sinister Logo #15
Too jagged. Unless that's the look you're going for.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Steam: Oni | SL (Add)

RE: Sinister Logo #16
(06-04-2018, 07:08 PM)Oni Wrote: Too jagged. Unless that's the look you're going for.

I'll probably play with it later some, but for now I am working on something else.

RE: Sinister Logo #17
(06-04-2018, 07:21 PM)Ignatius Wrote:
(06-04-2018, 07:08 PM)Oni Wrote: Too jagged. Unless that's the look you're going for.

I'll probably play with it later some, but for now I am working on something else.

I might have renders available to the public in the future, which may help.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Steam: Oni | SL (Add)