chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library
Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2 Average

filter_list Silver Toonblue's Eu & US Switch Labels
Author
(11-23-2018, 04:38 PM)oxnan Wrote: I tried nintendo DE recently but they have caught on to what is happening. They dont work anymore, and will probably get after you. I managed to tone down the situation, but they are furious. Just a heads up....

Elaborate please.
A friend is nothing but a known enemy.

RE: Toonblue's Eu & US Switch Labels #72
anyone have any success in the US completing the entire SE process . I would be willing to possibly try i have 2 or 3 addresses i can use and 2 or 3 mailmen that owe me

RE: Toonblue's Eu & US Switch Labels #73
(12-05-2018, 04:59 AM)DgC4LiFe Wrote: anyone have any success in the US completing the entire SE process . I would be willing to possibly try i have 2 or 3 addresses i can use and 2 or 3 mailmen that owe me

Yeah it works. You just need to know what to say on the phone but I can help you with that.
Check out my Sales threads!

PAST FEATS

Amazon ~ £1200
Dominos & Pizza Hut - £50
Logitech - £150
Google - £1000+

Need any help or a service completed?

Contact me at Sinfusion#2134 on Discord

[+] 1 user Likes toonblue's post

RE: Toonblue's Eu & US Switch Labels #74
My Switch is finally on the way, I just wanna say thanks and in case anyone is on the fence, you should totally buy from toon.

RE: Toonblue's Eu & US Switch Labels #75
(12-05-2018, 11:35 PM)IronmanXLR Wrote: My Switch is finally on the way, I just wanna say thanks and in case anyone is on the fence, you should totally buy from toon.

what country? and you had no problems throgh the whole process?

RE: Toonblue's Eu & US Switch Labels #76
(12-05-2018, 11:35 PM)IronmanXLR Wrote: My Switch is finally on the way, I just wanna say thanks and in case anyone is on the fence, you should totally buy from toon.

Glad everything worked out for you. Appreciate your business.
Check out my Sales threads!

PAST FEATS

Amazon ~ £1200
Dominos & Pizza Hut - £50
Logitech - £150
Google - £1000+

Need any help or a service completed?

Contact me at Sinfusion#2134 on Discord

RE: Toonblue's Eu & US Switch Labels #77
(12-06-2018, 03:39 PM)Rob79 Wrote:

what country? and you had no problems throgh the whole process?

US and I had no issues. The only reason it took this long is because the apparently were very backed up at the repair center.

RE: Toonblue's Eu & US Switch Labels #78
The label: is it for UPS. Fedex, or USPS in the USA?