chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

filter_list Silver Need great assistance(Books & feedback)
Author
Need great assistance(Books & feedback) #1
Hello staff and admins,

If this post is in the wrong section, feel free to move. Thought this was a great spot since, looking for serious answers.

Anyway, back to the post.
I just looked into some books and, here is what I'm looking at purchasing.
1. The Hacker Playbook 3: Practical Guide To Penetration Testing
(LINK)

2. Hacking: The Art of Exploitation, 2nd Edition
(LINK)

Here is the link to the top 20 books for pentesting: https://www.bonkersabouttech.com/securit...-books/472

RE: Need great assistance(Books & feedback) #2
This does predominantly pertain to eBooks, hence I've moved the thread accordingly.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

RE: Need great assistance(Books & feedback) #3
Is there a reason you want the real hard cover books instead of the eBooks? Since I'm pretty sure you can find these eBooks online.
[Image: 5u8rTPk.jpg]
Click image to go to my website, it has been updated!

RE: Need great assistance(Books & feedback) #4
(07-05-2018, 09:13 AM)Bish0pQ Wrote: Is there a reason you want the real hard cover books instead of the eBooks? Since I'm pretty sure you can find these eBooks online.

Many people prefer reading actual, physical pages, rather than just reading off of their screens. It's a matter of personal preference, and some people are willing to pay money for it.

RE: Need great assistance(Books & feedback) #5
(07-05-2018, 09:13 AM)Bish0pQ Wrote: Is there a reason you want the real hard cover books instead of the eBooks? Since I'm pretty sure you can find these eBooks online.

(07-07-2018, 08:25 AM)Percent Wrote:

Many people prefer reading actual, physical pages, rather than just reading off of their screens. It's a matter of personal preference, and some people are willing to pay money for it.

Yeah, that's it. I prefer to carrying around a hard copy and, I hate reading from the screen at night. It kills my eyes.

RE: Need great assistance(Books & feedback) #6
I'm not sure whether you've read the first Hacker Playbook, but thought I'd provide It anyway.

I'll search for those you're after later tonight.

RE: Need great assistance(Books & feedback) #7
(07-07-2018, 11:39 AM)mothered Wrote: I'm not sure whether you've read the first Hacker Playbook, but thought I'd provide It anyway.

Aww, thanks for sharing. I just recently purchased the 3rd edition of Hacker Playbook.

RE: Need great assistance(Books & feedback) #8
(07-07-2018, 03:42 PM)Mimiakira Wrote:
(07-07-2018, 11:39 AM)mothered Wrote: I'm not sure whether you've read the first Hacker Playbook, but thought I'd provide It anyway.

Aww, thanks for sharing. I just recently purchased the 3rd edition of Hacker Playbook.

You're welcome.

Enjoy your new purchase. Judging by Amazon's In depth article and customer reviews, It seems well worth the money spent.