chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average

filter_list Silver LUX GIFT CARD SHOP - WWW.GIFTCARDS.GG - 60+ RESTAURANTS AND MORE COMING
Author
RE: LUX GIFT CARD SHOP - WWW.GIFTCARDS.GG - 60+ RESTAURANTS AND MORE COMING #51
Hey, I was interested if you were going to have subway gift cards any time soon?
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]

RE: LUX GIFT CARD SHOP - WWW.GIFTCARDS.GG - 60+ RESTAURANTS AND MORE COMING #52
Is this only for America.. I want a Nandos UK

RE: LUX GIFT CARD SHOP - WWW.GIFTCARDS.GG - 60+ RESTAURANTS AND MORE COMING #53
REVIEW:
Bought a Jimmy johns $10, I got there, the power went out, so I waited, I thought in my head, if this doesnt work, I can blame it on the system being down lol. It worked, AND he gave me 50% discount for waiting haha.
BUT
MELLOW MUSHROOM, I bought a $40 card, they dont accept them. they said a bunch of numbers GOT STOLEN last year and so they only accept the physical card or if a receipt from buying on their site. Kind of embarassing, and also a waste of money. OP needs to *remove them from his store* otherwise after hearing this, he is knowingly defrauding his customers.
Not sure if I can exchange for a different card or what since they wouldnt accept it and I was unable to use.

RE: LUX GIFT CARD SHOP - WWW.GIFTCARDS.GG - 60+ RESTAURANTS AND MORE COMING #54
(09-21-2018, 10:06 PM)samboa Wrote: REVIEW:
Bought a Jimmy johns $10, I got there, the power went out, so I waited, I thought in my head, if this doesnt work, I can blame it on the system being down lol. It worked, AND he gave me 50% discount for waiting haha.
BUT
MELLOW MUSHROOM, I bought a $40 card, they dont accept them. they said a bunch of numbers GOT STOLEN last year and so they only accept the physical card or if a receipt from buying on their site. Kind of embarassing, and also a waste of money. OP needs to *remove them from his store* otherwise after hearing this, he is knowingly defrauding his customers.
Not sure if I can exchange for a different card or what since they wouldnt accept it and I was unable to use.

I sell Mellow Mushroom every week. Never had a single issue. EVER.

Because you failed doesn't mean no one else can succeed.

Dont assume things without asking. We do exchanges.

Read the TOS you will see everything is clearly explained.

Telegram @luxury187

RE: LUX GIFT CARD SHOP - WWW.GIFTCARDS.GG - 60+ RESTAURANTS AND MORE COMING #55
Guessing you don't sell Starbucks gift cards?

RE: LUX GIFT CARD SHOP - WWW.GIFTCARDS.GG - 60+ RESTAURANTS AND MORE COMING #56
No I do not sell any Starbucks atm