chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

filter_list Silver [AUTOBUY][IDLE][CPU][Dyn.GPU[Lifetime Builder] Apollo Miner - Hidden Cryptonote miner
Author
RE: [AUTOBUY][IDLE][CPU+GPU][Builder] Apollo Miner - Hidden Cryptonote miner #11
(09-14-2018, 06:26 PM)thehorridness Wrote: I wouldn't mind being a vouch.

(09-17-2018, 10:26 AM)kent9876 Wrote:
(09-14-2018, 06:26 PM)thehorridness Wrote: I wouldn't mind being a vouch. I have a sophisticated network and willing participants in my experiments in the fun goddamn world of hacking!
If I could hijack people's systems to mine I'd be more than pleased. Again, perfectly willing to test.

PM me in telegram: @turtk

Any further developments with the vouch?
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

RE: [AUTOBUY][IDLE][CPU+GPU][Builder] Apollo Miner - Hidden Cryptonote miner #12
(10-08-2018, 05:50 AM)mothered Wrote:

(09-17-2018, 10:26 AM)kent9876 Wrote:
(09-14-2018, 06:26 PM)thehorridness Wrote: I wouldn't mind being a vouch. I have a sophisticated network and willing participants in my experiments in the fun goddamn world of hacking!
If I could hijack people's systems to mine I'd be more than pleased. Again, perfectly willing to test.

PM me in telegram: @turtk

Was never sent any links or files :/
Never forget your towel.
Student of all. Master of none.
Stay hydrated.
Fool Proof Wally World Encryption PIN RemovalFor DiSa Locked Tablets
Nextbooks, RCA Voyager series, and any other tablet running Android that has a big yellow lock on the packaging

RE: [AUTOBUY][IDLE][CPU+GPU][Builder] Apollo Miner - Hidden Cryptonote miner #13
(10-11-2018, 05:32 AM)thehorridness Wrote:
(10-08-2018, 05:50 AM)mothered Wrote:

(09-17-2018, 10:26 AM)kent9876 Wrote: PM me in telegram: @turtk

What a shame. Judging by the below, I'd be very Interested In reading your In depth review.
Quote:I have a sophisticated network and willing participants in my experiments in the fun goddamn world of hacking!

RE: [AUTOBUY][IDLE][CPU+GPU][Builder] Apollo Miner - Hidden Cryptonote miner #14
(10-11-2018, 08:41 AM)mothered Wrote:
(10-11-2018, 05:32 AM)thehorridness Wrote:
(10-08-2018, 05:50 AM)mothered Wrote: Any further developments with the vouch?

What a shame. Judging by the below, I'd be very Interested In reading your In depth review.
Quote:I have a sophisticated network and willing participants in my experiments in the fun goddamn world of hacking!

I would have loved to try it out, but never got any hint of anything like a vouch copy or even a message from OP. I have a very large LAN I can access as well as attaching visitor computers to the network and I could give it a hell of a trial run.
Unfortunate...
Never forget your towel.
Stay hydrated.
Nextbooks, RCA Voyager series, and any other tablet running Android that has a big yellow lock on the packaging

RE: [AUTOBUY][IDLE][CPU][Dyn.GPU[Lifetime Builder] Apollo Miner - Hidden Cryptonote miner #15
i hope that OP eventually gets in touch with you
Past Feats
Yubikey 40$
Audio-technica 80$
aTTo 100$
keylogger 60$

Bronze 7. October 2018
Silver 12. October 2018

RE: [AUTOBUY][IDLE][CPU+GPU][Builder] Apollo Miner - Hidden Cryptonote miner #16
(10-11-2018, 12:16 PM)thehorridness Wrote:
(10-11-2018, 08:41 AM)mothered Wrote:
(10-11-2018, 05:32 AM)thehorridness Wrote: Was never sent any links or files :/

I would have loved to try it out, but never got any hint of anything like a vouch copy or even a message from OP. I have a very large LAN I can access as well as attaching visitor computers to the network and I could give it a hell of a trial run.
Unfortunate...

The OP Is active as of a few days ago, so perhaps he/she had a change of mind to not give the vouch copy.

RE: [AUTOBUY][IDLE][CPU+GPU][Builder] Apollo Miner - Hidden Cryptonote miner #17
(10-11-2018, 02:56 PM)mothered Wrote:
(10-11-2018, 12:16 PM)thehorridness Wrote:
(10-11-2018, 08:41 AM)mothered Wrote: What a shame. Judging by the below, I'd be very Interested In reading your In depth review.

Unfortunate...

The OP Is active as of a few days ago, so perhaps he/she had a change of mind to not give the vouch copy.

I believe I'll shove a really sneaky RAT into the network and hunt it. OP obviously didn't want me to have it
Never forget your towel.
Stay hydrated.

RE: [AUTOBUY][IDLE][CPU+GPU][Builder] Apollo Miner - Hidden Cryptonote miner #18
(10-11-2018, 03:33 PM)thehorridness Wrote: I believe I'll shove a really sneaky RAT into the network

Isn't every RAT sneaky?
Spoiler:
I understand your point.

RE: [AUTOBUY][IDLE][CPU+GPU][Builder] Apollo Miner - Hidden Cryptonote miner #19
(10-11-2018, 03:50 PM)mothered Wrote:
(10-11-2018, 03:33 PM)thehorridness Wrote: I believe I'll shove a really sneaky RAT into the network

Isn't every RAT sneaky?
Spoiler:
I understand your point.

Well if it ain't, its a bad RAT Wink

RE: [AUTOBUY][IDLE][CPU+GPU][Builder] Apollo Miner - Hidden Cryptonote miner #20
(10-11-2018, 05:15 PM)Jimbo39238 Wrote:
(10-11-2018, 03:50 PM)mothered Wrote:

Isn't every RAT sneaky?
Spoiler:
I understand your point.

Well if it ain't, its a bad RAT Wink

Exactly what I was referring to.