chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library

Stay updated and chat with others! - Join the Discord!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Sick with Moles and warts!! filter_list
Author
Hello, I have a big problem called moles and warts on some parts of my body. The question is: Do you have any remedy for this shit, please?
(This post was last modified: 09-13-2019, 08:51 PM by Iluminatis.)

RE: Sick with Moles and warts!! #2
Most moles are benign, even if they occassionally grow in size. If they change in appearance (I described how a melanoma looks like on my previous reply) and begins to multiply rapidly, you should start paying attention. If it worries you, you can have one of your moles excised and biopsied by a dermatologist or a surgeon. "Red moles" are not really moles per se; they are just made of superficial tiny blood vessels.

[+] 1 user Likes Johny_Bonny's post

RE: Sick with Moles and warts!! #3
If it's a large mole, you can have it surgically removed either by a cosmetic surgeon, a plastic surgeon or a general surgeon. There are no health risks. The operation will be done under local anesthesia and will probably last less than 15 minutes. Professional fee would depend on how good and how experienced the doctor is, but it generally goes around $500, give or take a few thousands.
(This post was last modified: 09-13-2019, 09:06 PM by Bessmisla.)

RE: Sick with Moles and warts!! #4
(09-13-2019, 08:50 PM)Iluminatis Wrote: Hello, I have a big problem called moles and warts on some parts of my body. The question is: Do you have any remedy for this shit, please?
hey, friend, do you know about Wartrol? That's a cool remedy that works fast. To be honest, I had almost the same problem like yours - there appeared a lot of moles and warts on my body and I began to panic, as it was so unusual, and, I really thought that it's kind of some cancer... However, when I went to doctor, he said that it's a simple Human Papilloma Virus and there is nothing to worry about. He said to take Wartrol, so I found a good site where I still buy Wartrol http://www.wartremover.net/ to get rid of warts and moles.
(This post was last modified: 09-13-2019, 09:15 PM by Demixl.)
The name’s JOE NYAGGAH. I am a tireless seeker of knowledge, occassional purveyor of wisdom and also, coincidentally, a graphic designer.
philosophy

[+] 1 user Likes Demixl's post

RE: Sick with Moles and warts!! #5
(09-13-2019, 09:03 PM)Johny_Bonny Wrote: Most moles are benign, even if they occassionally grow in size. If they change in appearance (I described how a melanoma looks like on my previous reply) and begins to multiply rapidly, you should start paying attention. If it worries you, you can have one of your moles excised and biopsied by a dermatologist or a surgeon. "Red moles" are not really moles per se; they are just made of superficial tiny blood vessels.
I read about this, that's the reason I wrote here. I am afraid of them not to be cancerous.

RE: Sick with Moles and warts!! #6
(09-13-2019, 09:05 PM)Bessmisla Wrote: If it's a large mole, you can have it surgically removed either by a cosmetic surgeon, a plastic surgeon or a general surgeon. There are no health risks. The operation will be done under local anesthesia and will probably last less than 15 minutes. Professional fee would depend on how good and how experienced the doctor is, but it generally goes around $500, give or take a few thousands.
I will examine first all those moles. But I will never appeal at the surgery. I am afraid.

RE: Sick with Moles and warts!! #7
(09-13-2019, 09:08 PM)Demixl Wrote:
(09-13-2019, 08:50 PM)Iluminatis Wrote: Hello, I have a big problem called moles and warts on some parts of my body. The question is: Do you have any remedy for this shit, please?
hey, friend, do you know about Wartrol? That's a cool remedy that works fast. To be honest, I had almost the same problem like yours - there appeared a lot of moles and warts on my body and I began to panic, as it was so unusual, and, I really thought that it's kind of some cancer... However, when I went to doctor, he said that it's a simple Human Papilloma Virus and there is nothing to worry about. He said to take Wartrol, so I found a good site where I still buy Wartrol http://www.wartremover.net/ to get rid of warts and moles.
And that's it. I am just afraid of it not to be cancerous. Also, I really was looking for a remedy, if you say that this one helped you, it is awesome. Thak you buddy.

RE: Sick with Moles and warts!! #8
My Mom was diagnosed with melanoma, but got the cancerous mole removed. For that reason I make sure anyone (especially myself) gets to a dermatologist if he or she spots a weird looking mole. Some signs of a cancerous mole would be irregular shape (e.g. jagged corners), it's raised above your skin, or any odd color (e.g. anything other than brown or light black).
[Image: tumblr_n4fsswcwZa1sbhzgao1_250.gif]

"Crack it open, throw it in a pan and let it cook." ~ Filthy Frank

RE: Sick with Moles and warts!! #9
(09-13-2019, 09:17 PM)Iluminatis Wrote:
(09-13-2019, 09:03 PM)Johny_Bonny Wrote: Most moles are benign, even if they occassionally grow in size. If they change in appearance (I described how a melanoma looks like on my previous reply) and begins to multiply rapidly, you should start paying attention. If it worries you, you can have one of your moles excised and biopsied by a dermatologist or a surgeon. "Red moles" are not really moles per se; they are just made of superficial tiny blood vessels.
I read about this, that's the reason I wrote here. I am afraid of them not to be cancerous.

Try not to jump to conclusions.

For peace of mind, make an appointment with your doctor for a full examination.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

RE: Sick with Moles and warts!! #10
maybe some kind of food intolerance? Do a foodmap diet