chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library

Stay updated and chat with others! - Join the Discord!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thread Closed 

Selling HACKING FORUM filter_list
Author
(04-10-2013, 07:26 AM)LightX Wrote:
(04-10-2013, 07:23 AM)zer0 Wrote:
(04-10-2013, 07:04 AM)ILoveYou Wrote: Lol, please provide some very bulletproof evidence of you, owning the site.

If you want it then only.

Privacy issues.

Nope sorry bud thats not how it works. You will need to publicly post what forum it is, and what proof it is if you want even the slightest interest. Otherwise, people will think you are scamming (which I already suspect from this thread) in which case you better leave and not come back. Im not one who tolerates scams. Neither is anyone on this forum.

I'm not always correct, but here's my conclusion.

You found a hacking forum, & try to sell a "Hacking Forum" that apparently has no name, no URL, and no Whois information. You charge $1000 for this website that hasn't even gained a year of exposure.

That's outrageous & seems to me you're here to scam. Scamming is frowned upon IN THIS ESTABLISHMENT!

RE: Selling HACKING FORUM #12
(04-10-2013, 07:26 AM)LightX Wrote:
(04-10-2013, 07:23 AM)zer0 Wrote:
(04-10-2013, 07:04 AM)ILoveYou Wrote: Lol, please provide some very bulletproof evidence of you, owning the site.

If you want it then only.

Privacy issues.

Nope sorry bud thats not how it works. You will need to publicly post what forum it is, and what proof it is if you want even the slightest interest. Otherwise, people will think you are scamming (which I already suspect from this thread) in which case you better leave and not come back. Im not one who tolerates scams. Neither is anyone on this forum.

I'm not always correct, but here's my conclusion.

You found a hacking forum, & try to sell a "Hacking Forum" that apparently has no name, no URL, and no Whois information. You charge $1000 for this website that hasn't even gained a year of exposure.

That's outrageous & seems to me you're here to scam. Scamming is frowned upon IN THIS ESTABLISHMENT!

RE: Selling HACKING FORUM #13
Author to date has failed to provide some kind of evidence that indeed they're the owner of aforementioned "hack forum" as requested by the Majority.
I originally left this thread open to obtain more feedback from the Community, which has spoken.
Marking as closed until proof of ownership is provided to a Staff Member or Administrator.