chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library

Stay updated and chat with others! - Join the Discord!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thread Closed 

Selling Forum filter_list
Author
This forum was made 3-4 days ago and I have school again Sad

I'm selling it now, It has 550 posts and 21 members online in the past 24 hours.

Link: http://loungeden.com

Proof: http://loungeden.com/hfproof.txt

Statistics: [Image: GhuV8Ve.png]

Preview of site: (Top of page)
Spoiler:
[Image: q4H7oK2.png]

(Bottom of page)
Spoiler:
[Image: TGgny9a.png]

Looking for offers.

The Anarchist can vouch for me, He bought my previous forum from me in Janurary.

Thanks
[Image: bW7eyh8.png]
The trick is to enjoy life. Don't wish away your days, Waiting for better ones ahead.

RE: Selling Forum #2
Selling already? You were a great admin. Too bad though.

RE: Selling Forum #3
(04-05-2013, 01:26 AM)Timmy Wrote: Selling already? You were a great admin. Too bad though.

I'm trying to get enough money to buy NC back from T.A
The trick is to enjoy life. Don't wish away your days, Waiting for better ones ahead.

RE: Selling Forum #4
(04-05-2013, 10:52 AM)MinecraftGeek Wrote:
(04-05-2013, 01:26 AM)Timmy Wrote: Selling already? You were a great admin. Too bad though.

I will sell it back at 75% if you like. Honestly, I would like it to go to someone who will revive it. When I bought it from you, I had a lot on my plate, and I think it is obvious I bit off more than I could chew. I was planning to maybe bring it back in a few months, but I have been busy.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Discord: Oni#6099
Steam: Oni | SL (Add)

RE: Selling Forum #5
(04-05-2013, 11:17 AM)The Anarchist Wrote:
(04-05-2013, 10:52 AM)MinecraftGeek Wrote:

I will sell it back at 75% if you like. Honestly, I would like it to go to someone who will revive it. When I bought it from you, I had a lot on my plate, and I think it is obvious I bit off more than I could chew. I was planning to maybe bring it back in a few months, but I have been busy.
Yeah, I was going to call in all the old members. I've been offered $20 for Lounge Den on HF. If you hold on to NC by July 6th I will buy it from you.

I think the domain expires in May though, We could work something out. I just want the rights to the database not the domain entirely in case you renew it.

RE: Selling Forum #6
Are we talking about NerdChat here? Just a question.

RE: Selling Forum #7
Yes, Also the forum is sold now so please close this.