chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average

filter_list Se Xbox one X possible from amazon?
Author
Whatsup guys I have an amazon account from 2016 with atleast 50 legit orders and about 2-3 refunds on it. Haven’t refunded in almost a year, could I attempt to refund an Xbox one x for 499$? I would attempt to get something along with it and just say the Xbox didn’t come but the other item did like a game or controller. Does anyone know if this would get weighed in shipments? Also something to note, when ever I add an electronic to my cart and go to check out I get a message saying “signature required at delivery” which I think is weird. If anyone has any info or input it would be much appreciated thanks!

RE: Se Xbox one X possible from amazon? #2
Yes, you can SE it. They weigh their packages, so it's better to just say you never received it. Make sure to disable the new Amazon feature that allows the carrier to take a picture of the package at your door.

You can still get away with SEing even if they need a signature.

RE: Se Xbox one X possible from amazon? #3
(03-13-2018, 11:36 AM)Whew Wrote: Yes, you can SE it. They weigh their packages, so it's better to just say you never received it. Make sure to disable the new Amazon feature that allows the carrier to take a picture of the package at your door.

In my experience you can’t say it never arrived if you had to sign for it. They have a signature from you saying you received it. You could potentially say it was broken then box them when they ask for you to send it back in?

That could work

RE: Se Xbox one X possible from amazon? #4
(03-13-2018, 06:14 PM)deepweb Wrote:
(03-13-2018, 11:36 AM)Whew Wrote: Yes, you can SE it. They weigh their packages, so it's better to just say you never received it. Make sure to disable the new Amazon feature that allows the carrier to take a picture of the package at your door.

In my experience you can’t say it never arrived if you had to sign for it. They have a signature from you saying you received it. You could potentially say it was broken then box them when they ask for you to send it back in?

That could work

Shitty method^^ Best bet is to fake sign, then say it never arrived, and that the package was signed by someone you don't know. That's what i did with a 660$ item at least, went smooth.

RE: Se Xbox one X possible from amazon? #5
I live in a private building so it could work by saying someone else signed for it ?but how would I do the box method? Just send back an empty box? Or fill with newspaper?

RE: Se Xbox one X possible from amazon? #6
New to Se Refunds , need an introduction to everything , how should I go about this for the 1st time? ️?