chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

filter_list Safest Phones?
Author
Which phone is actually safe? that has no backdoors isn't tracking you that type of deal i might just go buy a flip phone still debating i could get one for around $25 and use it just for calling

RE: Safest Phones? #2
Nowadays, you'll never know for certain whether a backdoor has been planted by the developer. This applies to a range of devices, and not just phones.

I came across this article a little while back that may be of Interest to you: https://smartphones.gadgethacks.com/how-...y-0176106/

RE: Safest Phones? #3
(11-14-2017, 03:30 PM)mothered Wrote: Nowadays, you'll never know for certain whether a backdoor has been planted by the developer. This applies to a range of devices, and not just phones.

I came across this article a little while back that may be of Interest to you: https://smartphones.gadgethacks.com/how-...y-0176106/
Thanks blackphone uses android operating system ?

RE: Safest Phones? #4
(11-14-2017, 03:59 PM)School Wrote: Thanks blackphone uses android operating system ?

The OS Is called "SilentOS", which Is based on the Android platform.

RE: Safest Phones? #5
(11-14-2017, 04:13 PM)mothered Wrote:
(11-14-2017, 03:59 PM)School Wrote: Thanks blackphone uses android operating system ?

ahh okay thank you is there anyway i can find cheaper phones like it?
i don't care if the phone is a flip phone as long as it can self destruct
sms and stuff like that price range i am looking for is around
100 - 300

RE: Safest Phones? #6
(11-14-2017, 04:18 PM)School Wrote:
(11-14-2017, 04:13 PM)mothered Wrote:

ahh okay thank you is there anyway i can find cheaper phones like it?
i don't care if the phone is a flip phone as long as it can self destruct
sms and stuff like that price range i am looking for is around
100 - 300

If you are very serious about your phone privacy then you should look into getting cheap phones, if you are in the US almost every store has a mobile booth with cheapo's. Just use it then toss it, hell if you get enough you can even resell at a yard sale or flea market and make most of the money spent back.
As far as secure phone, there is no such thing available, you are always tracked, but if you can get your hands on a lineman's phone tester and learn how to use one, you theoretically could do one way communications rather securely.
[Image: tm06mQ3.gif]
If my threads help you feel free to Like and Rep
Keybase | https://keybase.io/ecks  ProtonMail | n3r0nu77@protonmail.com  Steam | Nu77v47u3  Discord | Ecks#2162

RE: Safest Phones? #7
I'd say either a satellite phone or a flip phone would be the safest in terms of exploiting the device. You can't really (easily) control what happens in the cell towers, so you can still be tracked and they can still pinpoint your location using cell towers. Though you wouldn't really have to worry about malware or anything and they're cheap as hell anyway.
[Image: 5u8rTPk.jpg]
Click image to go to my website, it has been updated!

RE: Safest Phones? #8
(11-15-2017, 10:06 AM)Bish0pQ Wrote: I'd say either a satellite phone or a flip phone would be the safest in terms of exploiting the device. You can't really (easily) control what happens in the cell towers, so you can still be tracked and they can still pinpoint your location using cell towers. Though you wouldn't really have to worry about malware or anything and they're cheap as hell anyway.

Thanks again might go with a flip phone since you can't really hack it as in control it virus wise. Are blackberrys secure?
(This post was last modified: 11-15-2017, 02:06 PM by School.)

RE: Safest Phones? #9
(11-15-2017, 01:49 PM)School Wrote:
(11-15-2017, 10:06 AM)Bish0pQ Wrote: I'd say either a satellite phone or a flip phone would be the safest in terms of exploiting the device. You can't really (easily) control what happens in the cell towers, so you can still be tracked and they can still pinpoint your location using cell towers. Though you wouldn't really have to worry about malware or anything and they're cheap as hell anyway.

Thanks again might go with a flip phone since you can't really hack it as in control it virus wise. Are blackberrys secure?
Again as stated above if your worried about malware flip phones from any convenient store dollar store etc will do the trick anything with a chip iPhone Android blackberry can be exploited and tracked. So no it is not a secure phone. Always remember security starts and ends with the user.
Knowledge is free..
Retaining that Knowledge takes work..
[Image: 4aeb044653a17ba3f4588cdf214cdf77.gif]