chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average

filter_list SE Services For Amazon (Worldwide)
Author
RE: SE Services For Amazon (Worldwide) #21
How do we know that you're a legit user willing to put your services on the line of doing such thing?

RE: SE Services For Amazon (Worldwide) #22
User hasn't been online Sinister.ly in a couple days. Haven't had a response on Discord either. I talked to his other customers they think he is AFK.
(This post was last modified: 07-15-2018, 07:01 PM by skrtja.)

RE: SE Services For Amazon (Worldwide) #23
(07-15-2018, 02:06 PM)skrtja Wrote: User hasn't been online Sinister.ly in a couple days. Haven't had a response on Discord either. I ttalked to his other customers they think he is AFK.

Yeah have added on discord and have been waiting for him to accept it. He's probably busy with a bunch of orders.

RE: SE Services For Amazon (Worldwide) #24
I think he's a scammer. I sent him $30 through PayPal f&f so idk if I can get my money back. He hasn't responded to my messages and went ghost. Been nearly a week. Also hasn't been online in a while.

RE: SE Services For Amazon (Worldwide) #25
(07-17-2018, 06:34 PM)skrtja Wrote: I think he's a scammer. I sent him $30 through PayPal f&f so idk if I can get my money back. He hasn't responded to my messages and went ghost. Been nearly a week. Also hasn't been online in a while.

You can by reporting it unauthorized if he truly did scam you, sad if he did I was planning on using his services in the future.

RE: SE Services For Amazon (Worldwide) #26
bought it to he never replies so idk if he scammed

RE: SE Services For Amazon (Worldwide) #27
(07-17-2018, 11:42 PM)100rnd Wrote:
(07-17-2018, 06:34 PM)skrtja Wrote: I think he's a scammer. I sent him $30 through PayPal f&f so idk if I can get my money back. He hasn't responded to my messages and went ghost. Been nearly a week. Also hasn't been online in a while.

You can by reporting it unauthorized if he truly did scam you, sad if he did I was planning on using his services in the future.

Yeah. I was suspicious when he didn't respond to my second message. After three days. Then he hasn't responded to additional messages and it's been nearly a week. He also hasn't been online SL in a while. This was probably a burner account for him and he may have multiple accounts. Maybe even vouching in this thread.

RE: SE Services For Amazon (Worldwide) #28
Give it 24 hours, if nothing then, be best to leave until owner returns.

RE: SE Services For Amazon (Worldwide) #29

I see you've filed a complaint In the Scam Reports forum.

Other users who feel they've fallen victim, can follow suit.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]