chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library
Stay updated and chat with others! - Join the Discord or the IRC.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

filter_list SE Group?
Author
(04-08-2019, 06:22 PM)Nyx Wrote:
(04-08-2019, 05:25 PM)Strait McCool Wrote:
(04-08-2019, 03:44 AM)mothered Wrote: That's not too expensive at $50 minimum between each member.

Give It some time, not everyone Is active and those who are, may well have missed this thread.

Yeah not bad.  I hope that's the case.  With the site closure, I'm sure some haven't been back since.  Hopefully someone comes through Smile

If you still want to do this come June-ish I'd commit to it. Strapped for cash at the moment, but I've always wanted to lead a group on the forum.

(04-08-2019, 06:08 PM)ELIXM Wrote: what would the money be going to? I'm really needing an investment for some money coming in as theres some BS in my irl atm Smile </3 This sounds like something I'd love. as long as I wont suffer any major consequences ofc, which i do not foresee

Unless you can monetize the group without breaking any of @Oni's group policies then you can make money, although monetizing a group hardly seems like the best investment of your money.

Dang I didn't even read this til now. I could've put forward the money for now and accepted that later but it's too late. Sale was extended and is now over Confused

RE: SE Group? #22
I would be interested in this as well!

[+] 1 user Likes Pinkz0rd's post

RE: SE Group? #23
Last call for an active user who is interested in this group. I know I will be inactive shortly and would like someone who can manage, preferably someone who can also support the financials of the group creation as well but that is not required.

[+] 1 user Likes Strait McCool's post

RE: SE Group? #24
Well, I can help to manage the group, about the financials, I'm not ready yet, because I haven't made any good amounts of money SEing