chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library
Stay updated and chat with others! - Join the Discord or the IRC.
Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Thread Closed 

filter_list SE Group?
Author
(04-28-2019, 04:52 PM)t3h4x Wrote: Would be good to see this implemented with minimum post requirements to join, at the very least.

From experience of running a group and seeing the development of other groups, it is good to have activity requirements and an application process. I'd highly recommend it for whoever manages the group. Groups have failed in the past due to inactivity of its members.

(04-28-2019, 03:02 PM)Kawa Wrote: as I said count me down... we can split the fee among all of us in that way it shouldn't be much.

Strait McCool's main concern seems to be about how the group will be run/managed. Perhaps you guys can discuss how you will go about managing the group?
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

RE: SE Group? #32
Count me in!

Could you PM me the details when it's up and running?

RE: SE Group? #33
(04-28-2019, 11:07 PM)Jiggly Wrote:
(04-28-2019, 04:52 PM)t3h4x Wrote: Would be good to see this implemented with minimum post requirements to join, at the very least.

From experience of running a group and seeing the development of other groups, it is good to have activity requirements and an application process. I'd highly recommend it for whoever manages the group. Groups have failed in the past due to inactivity of its members.

(04-28-2019, 03:02 PM)Kawa Wrote: as I said count me down... we can split the fee among all of us in that way it shouldn't be much.

Strait McCool's main concern seems to be about how the group will be run/managed. Perhaps you guys can discuss how you will go about managing the group?

Correct, I've had the money since day 1. I thought splitting costs with another member would help with leading as tier 2 allows for 2 leaders and if I'm inactive it wouldn't mean anything because the group is not under 1 ownership.

RE: SE Group? #34
I will be revisiting this topic with the admin. Stay tuned!

RE: SE Group? #35
I sent you a pm.... forgive me I wont be able to be online these days , I just became a father. will be more active like in a week or so.

RE: SE Group? #36
(04-30-2019, 09:04 PM)Kawa Wrote: I sent you a pm.... forgive me I wont be able to be online these days , I just became a father. will be more active like in a week or so.

Will get back to you when I have some more info and hopefully by the time you're back there's a structured plan haha. Big congratulations btw!

RE: SE Group? #37
(04-30-2019, 10:15 PM)Strait McCool Wrote:
(04-30-2019, 09:04 PM)Kawa Wrote: I sent you a pm.... forgive me I wont be able to be online these days , I just became a father. will be more active like in a week or so.

Will get back to you when I have some more info and hopefully by the time you're back there's a structured plan haha. Big congratulations btw!

What info are you after?

You can purchase the group, and select for someone else to run it in your place while you're away - if that option works for you.

RE: SE Group? #38
(05-01-2019, 12:35 AM)Jiggly Wrote:
(04-30-2019, 10:15 PM)Strait McCool Wrote:

Will get back to you when I have some more info and hopefully by the time you're back there's a structured plan haha.   Big congratulations btw!

What info are you after?

You can purchase the group, and select for someone else to run it in your place while you're away - if that option works for you.

Logistics of the actual group for example haha. I'm no graphics expert or anything.

RE: SE Group? #39
(05-01-2019, 01:32 AM)Strait McCool Wrote:
(05-01-2019, 12:35 AM)Jiggly Wrote:
(04-30-2019, 10:15 PM)Strait McCool Wrote: Will get back to you when I have some more info and hopefully by the time you're back there's a structured plan haha.   Big congratulations btw!

What info are you after?

Logistics of the actual group for example haha. I'm no graphics expert or anything.

It's possible we could have someone do your userbar so that it matches. Are you also thinking of graphics for thread headers etc?

RE: SE Group? #40
(05-01-2019, 01:32 AM)Strait McCool Wrote: I'm no graphics expert or anything.

This Is not an Issue.

There are a number of members who're well and truly capable In fulfilling your needs.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]