chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library

Stay updated and chat with others! - Join the Discord!
Poll: Which name do you like best?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Deceit
78.57%
11 78.57%
Expedient
21.43%
3 21.43%
Methodical
0%
0 0%
Complexity
0%
0 0%
Total 14 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thread Closed 

SE Group name filter_list
Author
Hi guys,

@Nyx and I have been discussing the name of the group, and we have gotten a few ideas.  We couldn't decide on one so we have opened up the floor to the community to help out.  We're not too picky, so hopefully, we get some members in quickly and can make a call and get everything going soon!   Also, these are just a few names we thought were decent, feel free to let us know anything else you come up with that you think is more fitting.

RE: SE Group name #2
Would love to hear some of the community's suggestions. Personally I like Deceit and Methodical.

RE: SE Group name #3
Just voted for Expedient, I like that one.
If I may ask, how do you become member of the SE group?
Quote:Never explain yourself to anyone, because the one who likes you would not need it, and the one who dislikes you wouldn't believe it
~Ali Ibn Abi Talib

RE: SE Group name #4
I vote Deceit. It sums up the group well and I like the way it rolls off the tongue.
[Image: tumblr_n4fsswcwZa1sbhzgao1_250.gif]

"Crack it open, throw it in a pan and let it cook." ~ Filthy Frank

RE: SE Group name #5
Placed my vote for option one.

I don't have any other ideas, plus that sounds nice.
'You can't just have your characters announce how they feel, that makes me feel angry! [Image: A993dMx.png?1]

RE: SE Group name #6
The first thought that came to mind, Is "Manipulator". Or given the group will obviously consist of quite a number of members, pluralize It to "Manipulators".

In terms of your suggestions, I'd also go with Deceit.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

[+] 1 user Likes mothered's post

RE: SE Group name #7
(05-13-2019, 04:21 AM)mothered Wrote: The first thought that came to mind, Is "Manipulator". Or given the group will obviously consist of quite a number of members, pluralize It to "Manipulators".

In terms of your suggestions, I'd also go with Deceit.

I actually think that's a decent suggestion. I feel like Deceit might be something people could make fun of, who do not approve of SE. Of course, we prefer a friendly community. Expedient is a little more subtle, though it doesn't roll off the tongue as well. Manipulators sounds a bit like a name for a marvel grouping, like Avengers Wink
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

[+] 2 users Like Jiggly-chan's post

RE: SE Group name #8
Voted for Deceit.
Just wondering, am I eligible for the group?
johnngnky#5687

contact@johnngnky.xyz

RE: SE Group name #9
Thieves Guild xD

Deceit seems like a fitting name for SE
[Image: 4MtNRt3.gif]

RE: SE Group name #10
Just to clarify, will this be an official group purchased off @Oni
'You can't just have your characters announce how they feel, that makes me feel angry! [Image: A993dMx.png?1]