chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

filter_list Rotten Onions affiliate program - earn bitcoins by ripping off junkies and carders
Author
Rotten Onions affiliate program - earn bitcoins by ripping off junkies and carders #1
Hi! I'm crimewave, and this is the Rotten Onions affiliate program.

What is Rotten Onions?
Rotten Onions makes clones of onion sites. These clones look and operate exactly like the real websites, and are updated in real-time, but there are several key changes. My onions...

Store all login and registration data
   Store cookies and PHP sessions to bypass 2FA login protection
   Store shipping addresses if a user makes a purchase and is too dumb to use PGP
   Check account balances upon login
   Replace bitcoin addresses with my bitcoin addresses to intercept deposits
   Alter withdrawal requests and send the coins to me
   Thoroughly spoof HTTP headers to prevent detection and avoid most Tor-friendly CSRF protection methods

How can it benefit me?
It's simple. Rotten Onions is almost entirely on autopilot. The only work I really have to do is spread the links. With very minimal effort, I've made 80 BTC with Rotten Onions since January of 2016.
This is where you come in. You spread an affiliate link, and I'll let you keep 50% of the money that comes in.

Sounds great! How do I sign up?
Send me an email at crimewave@nuke.africa and let me know:

What sites you'd like cloned
   How many clones of each of those sites you'd like (be prepared to explain why you want more than 1 if you do want more than 1)
   What bitcoin address you want your cut sent to

I recommend cloning Dream Market, Grams, and Bitcoin Fog. These have been my top earners so far.
I'll reply to your emails whenever I get a chance and give you your onion links and tell you what bitcoin addresses will be displayed on your site in place of the real bitcoin addresses. Then you're free to get to work.

Good luck everyone!

<3 ~ Crimewave
(This post was last modified: 10-10-2017, 08:04 AM by crimewave.)

RE: Rotten Onions affiliate program - earn bitcoins by ripping off junkies and carders #2
interested in ur offer. give an example here. or in inbox

RE: Rotten Onions affiliate program - earn bitcoins by ripping off junkies and carders #3
how trustworthy you are to give me my cut. i hav good seo skills and can distribute the link rapidly.