chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library

Stay updated and chat with others! - Join the Discord!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Rest In Peace Lil Peep filter_list
Author
(11-20-2017, 02:00 AM)Anime! Wrote: I love fentynal is the shit I used to puke my ass off that shit GANG

Hopefully you don't end up like Lil Peep.

Seriously though, do be careful.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

[+] 1 user Likes mothered's post

RE: Rest In Peace Lil Peep #22
(11-20-2017, 02:00 AM)Anime! Wrote: I love fentynal is the shit I used to puke my ass off that shit GANG

Nausea is a symptom of an overdose. Remember, fentanyl hits MOR, so yes it will get you a very euphoric high but it can kill you a lot quicker than you think. I brushed up against a fentanyl patch on the ambulance and I couldn't get the narcan fast enough, my partner had to handle 2 patients at that point. I totally understand the desire to get the strongest stuff but at a certain point it's just not worth it. Go get yourself an oxymorphone prescription. It exclusively hits MOR, it lasts a long time, and if you snort it it's stronger and has a faster onset without losing any effect duration. Most of all it's safer. Pharma grade fentanyl is about 100x stronger than morphine but street fentanyl can vary between 80x and 10,000x. I can help you go through the steps to get oxymorphone without getting a drug seeking behavior label, purely so you get off the really dangerous stuff.

RE: Rest In Peace Lil Peep #23
(11-20-2017, 05:33 AM)mothered Wrote:

Hopefully you don't end up like Lil Peep.

Seriously though, do be careful.

(11-20-2017, 08:06 AM)phyrrus9 Wrote:

Nausea is a symptom of an overdose. Remember, fentanyl hits MOR, so yes it will get you a very euphoric high but it can kill you a lot quicker than you think. I brushed up against a fentanyl patch on the ambulance and I couldn't get the narcan fast enough, my partner had to handle 2 patients at that point. I totally understand the desire to get the strongest stuff but at a certain point it's just not worth it. Go get yourself an oxymorphone prescription. It exclusively hits MOR, it lasts a long time, and if you snort it it's stronger and has a faster onset without losing any effect duration. Most of all it's safer. Pharma grade fentanyl is about 100x stronger than morphine but street fentanyl can vary between 80x and 10,000x. I can help you go through the steps to get oxymorphone without getting a drug seeking behavior label, purely so you get off the really dangerous stuff.

yeah I was doing it at a point where I literally didn't give a fuck if I died or not... I thought of it as playing a game of russian roulette. Each time I take a pill there's a chance the dude making it in his basement fucked up the dosage and I'll be dead lol.

Luckily I had too many close experiences with death and since then I haven't done it in a few months. Now im on and off xans as I have been for the past couple years. I was 3 weeks clean until a few days ago and now I've relapsed. Benzo withdrawal is the most painful thing I've ever experienced so I'm trying to stop soon before I build a dependence again.

When it comes down to it, it's really a matter of how much you care about your life. It took my life to be on the verge of death for me to realize that I wanted to be alive. Some people will never realize that, and those people are the ones who are in need of the most help.

To anyone reading this who is thinking of or experimenting with benzos or opiates, it's really not fucking worth it. I know it sounds corny but these drugs will fuck up your body, mind, relationships, money, EVERYTHING. I know depression is difficult but trust me when I say that drugs will only make it worse.

RE: Rest In Peace Lil Peep #24
(11-21-2017, 12:39 AM)Anime! Wrote: To anyone reading this who is thinking of or experimenting with benzos or opiates, it's really not fucking worth it.

I think this Is the best advice you can give.

Unfortunately, those who decide otherwise, may never get the chance to read this.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

RE: Rest In Peace Lil Peep #25
(11-21-2017, 08:26 AM)mothered Wrote:
(11-21-2017, 12:39 AM)Anime! Wrote: To anyone reading this who is thinking of or experimenting with benzos or opiates, it's really not fucking worth it.

I think this Is the best advice you can give.

Unfortunately, those who decide otherwise, may never get the chance to read this.

And those who decide otherwise should talk to me, I can either prescribe you narcan or walk you through the training test to get it yourself, depending on where you live. If you choose not to do that, at least remember the name narcan. write it on your arm if you feel like mixing, and have someone around who can call a medic if you pass out.

RE: Rest In Peace Lil Peep #26
Wasn't a huge fan, but he definitely had some songs I enjoyed.

RE: Rest In Peace Lil Peep #27
Very sad! Couple of songs were good. Rest in peace bro