chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library

Stay updated and chat with others! - Join the Discord!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Release/Source] My HWID Whitelist Method filter_list
Author
[Release/Source] My HWID Whitelist Method #1
In this thread I'm going to be releasing an HWID whitelist method that I wrote up. Keep in mind, this can be easily bypassed by hooking certain functions to spoof the HWID keys. To prevent this, you will have to add your own security because I didn't really add any. This is basically just meant to start someone off with making an HWID type of whitelist. Anyways, enjoy and message me if you have any questions!

Code:
#include <iostream>
#include <windows.h>

using namespace std;

int oemID;
int processorNumber;
int processorType;
int activeProcessorMask;
int processorLevel;
int processorRevision;
int hwid;
int hwidArray[2] = {123456789, 987654321}; // Whitelisted HWID's go here
void hwidHandler();
void hwidChecker();

void hwidHandler()
{
   SYSTEM_INFO siSystemInformation;

GetSystemInfo(&siSystemInformation);

oemID = siSystemInformation.dwOemId;
   processorNumber = siSystemInformation.dwNumberOfProcessors;
   processorType = siSystemInformation.dwProcessorType;
   activeProcessorMask = siSystemInformation.dwActiveProcessorMask;
   processorLevel = siSystemInformation.wProcessorLevel;
   processorRevision = siSystemInformation.wProcessorRevision;

int hwidArray2[6] = {oemID, processorNumber, processorType, activeProcessorMask, processorLevel, processorRevision};

hwid = hwidArray2[0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5] * 2 * 4 * 8 * 16 * 32 * 64 * 120;
}

void hwidChecker()
{
   if (hwid == hwidArray[0] || hwid == hwidArray[1])
   {
       cout << "You have been granted access!" << endl << endl << endl << endl;
   }

else if (hwid != hwidArray[0] || hwid != hwidArray[1])
   {
       cout << "You have been denied access!" << endl << endl << endl << endl;
   }
}

int main()
{
   hwidHandler();

cout << "Your HWID: " << hwid << endl << endl;

hwidChecker();

system("pause");

return 0;
}

RE: [Release/Source] My HWID Whitelist Method #2
You are trying to do something really complicated and hard, Since you are only using CPU I suggest hashing CPUID output, this way you way you get manifacture, model type, its features etc..., but skip hypervisor  bit (there might be more bits you will have to skip), More information for the hardware you can use "GetPhysicallyInstalledSystemMemory". From "Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\HARDWARE\DESCRIPTION\System" you can get BIOS information. You can also check "Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\" there might be something interesting or the laziest thing is just to check the machine guid from "Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Cryptography". and never use mac address's (I don't know if you know but they don't exist when there is no internet and can be spoofed) Its nice that you are trying but its more like CPU HWID Stuff like this I don't know why but I find interesting, might create my own someday

RE: [Release/Source] My HWID Whitelist Method #3
(05-02-2019, 01:53 PM)IsBadWritePtr Wrote: You are trying to do something really complicated and hard, Since you are only using CPU I suggest hashing CPUID output, this way you way you get manifacture, model type, its features etc..., but skip hypervisor  bit (there might be more bits you will have to skip), More information for the hardware you can use "GetPhysicallyInstalledSystemMemory". From "Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\HARDWARE\DESCRIPTION\System" you can get BIOS information. You can also check "Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\" there might be something interesting or the laziest thing is just to check the machine guid from "Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Cryptography". and never use mac address's (I don't know if you know but they don't exist when there is no internet and can be spoofed) Its nice that you are trying but its more like CPU HWID Stuff like this I don't know why but I find interesting, might create my own someday

Thanks for the feedback, but that's the thing, I wasn't trying, lol. This was just meant to be a starter base that gives people an idea on where to start. I definitely know this isn't the best method of making an HWID type of whitelist.