chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library

Stay updated and chat with others! - Join the Discord!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Release] Lightening Scrapper 1.0 filter_list
Author
Hey guys! I finally got off my lazy ass and finished up some scripts I had rotting on my hard drive. A little (long) while ago, I posted a beta for a set of scripts I dub "Lightening Scrapper". These scripts can check massive* lists of proxies for ones that are still working. For the GUI, you will need PyQt4. You can still use it without PyQt4 though. Have a demo!

Demo

All files zip'd

Source:
proxyscrapper.pyw
scrappergui.pyw

*Lightening scrapper becomes unstable with lists of 50kb or more. As far as I can tell it's a problem with PyQt and the Gui, you can bypass the limit by using the proxyScrapper class directly.
Code:
proxyScrapper.scrapper(string fileName,int maxThreads, None,int delay)
[Image: jWSyE88.png]

RE: [Release] Lightening Scrapper 1.0 #2
For the purpose of branding and promotion(if you care about such a thing) you ma want to rename this to "Lightning Scraper" since your current name has spelling errors.

Other than that nice release, I use scrapebox to handle my proxies so I don't really need it, but for those people who can't shell out 100$, this looks to be a pretty good alternative. Could be simplified though. People love simplicity.
I'm out. Y'all needa sense of humor. Peace.

RE: [Release] Lightening Scrapper 1.0 #3
Wow I was just thinking about this yesterday!

RE: [Release] Lightening Scrapper 1.0 #4
(11-07-2013, 05:55 AM)Sir Wrote: For the purpose of branding and promotion(if you care about such a thing) you ma want to rename this to "Lightning Scraper" since your current name has spelling errors.

Other than that nice release, I use scrapebox to handle my proxies so I don't really need it, but for those people who can't shell out 100$, this looks to be a pretty good alternative. Could be simplified though. People love simplicity.

I wanted to, but then that name was taken, so I just put another p in there and called it a day.
[Image: jWSyE88.png]

RE: [Release] Lightening Scrapper 1.0 #5
(11-10-2013, 08:45 PM)3SidedSquare Wrote: I wanted to, but then that name was taken, so I just put another p in there and called it a day.

I think he is talking about how you spelt "Lightning", not scraper.
Discord: Nyx#8048