Login Register

phyrrus9, 1996-2021. Rest in peace.

Recommended Scary Movies/TV Series Netflix filter_list
Author
RE: Recommended Scary Movies/TV Series Netflix #31
(07-14-2018, 11:26 AM)mothered Wrote:
(07-14-2018, 11:12 AM)Mimiakira Wrote:
(07-14-2018, 11:00 AM)mothered Wrote: Glad you liked It. That Is (was) my favorite movie genre. I've bracketed "was" because I haven't watched anything In the last 10 years or so.

I had no Idea the sequels existed.

The comparing from the saw movies, which one would be the worse in terms of gore?

I've watched the first three releases of Saw, and I'd say they're much of a muchness to Hostel.

If you want a movie that'll make you feel sick, watch The Human Centipede:

Omfg. Now I know why it's fucked. Don't tell me you have watched this.... Confusedick:
[Image: qPI5ctk.jpg]

RE: Recommended Scary Movies/TV Series Netflix #32
(07-14-2018, 11:33 AM)Mimiakira Wrote:
(07-14-2018, 11:26 AM)mothered Wrote:
(07-14-2018, 11:12 AM)Mimiakira Wrote: The comparing from the saw movies, which one would be the worse in terms of gore?

I've watched the first three releases of Saw, and I'd say they're much of a muchness to Hostel.

Omfg. Now I know why it's fucked. Don't tell me you have watched this.... Confusedick:

Yes I did, the moment It got released back In 2009.

Due to It's nature, It's been banned In some countries. Definitely not a popcorn night whilst watching.

RE: Recommended Scary Movies/TV Series Netflix #33
(07-14-2018, 11:36 AM)mothered Wrote:
(07-14-2018, 11:33 AM)Mimiakira Wrote:
(07-14-2018, 11:26 AM)mothered Wrote: I've watched the first three releases of Saw, and I'd say they're much of a muchness to Hostel.

Due to It's nature, It's been banned In some countries. Definitely not a popcorn night whilst watching.

Due to the circumstances, I can for sure see why. I'm debating to either watch it or not.

RE: Recommended Scary Movies/TV Series Netflix #34
(07-14-2018, 11:53 AM)Mimiakira Wrote:
(07-14-2018, 11:36 AM)mothered Wrote:
(07-14-2018, 11:33 AM)Mimiakira Wrote: Omfg. Now I know why it's fucked. Don't tell me you have watched this.... Confusedick:

Due to the circumstances, I can for sure see why. I'm debating to either watch it or not.

If you have a weak stomach, probably not.

It Is quite disgusting.

RE: Recommended Scary Movies/TV Series Netflix #35
(07-14-2018, 11:55 AM)mothered Wrote:
(07-14-2018, 11:53 AM)Mimiakira Wrote:
(07-14-2018, 11:36 AM)mothered Wrote: Yes I did, the moment It got released back In 2009.

It Is quite disgusting.

Well, If I can get through saw 3 I believe with a girl getting tossed in a pit of needles. I should be fine.

RE: Recommended Scary Movies/TV Series Netflix #36
(07-14-2018, 12:26 PM)Mimiakira Wrote:
(07-14-2018, 11:55 AM)mothered Wrote:
(07-14-2018, 11:53 AM)Mimiakira Wrote: Due to the circumstances, I can for sure see why. I'm debating to either watch it or not.

It Is quite disgusting.

Well, If I can get through saw 3 I believe with a girl getting tossed in a pit of needles. I should be fine.

That's like watching America's Funniest Home Videos as opposed to Air Crash Investigation.

The former Is Saw, the latter being The Human Centipede.
You'll be fine.

[+] 1 user Likes mothered's post

RE: Recommended Scary Movies/TV Series Netflix #37
have you watched rec ?

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1038988/

i just recommend this movie to everyone ...dont know if its onn netflix but its good give it a try you will prob like it
Code:
" True knowledge exists in knowing that you know nothing." -Socrates

[Image: IAGaE8P.gif]

RE: Recommended Scary Movies/TV Series Netflix #38
I would recommend The Babadook and my personal favourite is the Conjuring fist and second.

RE: Recommended Scary Movies/TV Series Netflix #39
The Haunting of Hil House is pretty scary

RE: Recommended Scary Movies/TV Series Netflix #40
My favorite horror stories are "Mirrors" and "The Shining". One day, a girl and I decided to watch these movies together at night. I had a little weed and we decided to smoke before watching. It was so cool, so deep you start to understand and feel, especially the movie "the Shining". I think these are the best scary movies to watch when baked. In my opinion, Stephen King and Stanley Kubrick did a great and high-quality job creating the script and shooting this film. My respect to these great people. Have any of you had a similar experience watching a movie?
(This post was last modified: 11-30-2020, 02:30 PM by JackDuncan.)