chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

filter_list Reasons for chargeback?
Author
I've got refunds from various websites in the past using just the empty box method. I've also had to contact my credit card providers to do a chargeback on each card i have at least once just claiming the box was empty. Surely it would look extremely strange if i had to contact them regarding the same situation, so what other things could i say or do regarding a chargeback? I tried looking for reason codes in the Section 75 section on a website and i was unable to actually find something that would work that well.

A list of solutions or any help at all would be great,

Many thanks in advance,

RE: Reasons for chargeback? #2
Performing multiple chargebacks on the same entity (In your case the card Issuer) In close timing, may well raise suspicion.

Why not get a refund from the website/seller Itself?
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

RE: Reasons for chargeback? #3
(06-13-2018, 06:41 AM)mothered Wrote: Performing multiple chargebacks on the same entity (In your case the card Issuer) In close timing, may well raise suspicion.

I do normally, and it works, but obviously there's times it doesn't work with some companies. If it works four times out of five, then maybe i could just accept that and when the refund doesn't happen just take a loss and move on. It's always good to have more back up plans to get a refund though, i just can't think of many. 99% of the time i use the empty box method.

RE: Reasons for chargeback? #4
(06-14-2018, 01:08 AM)Rednaxela1 Wrote:
(06-13-2018, 06:41 AM)mothered Wrote: Performing multiple chargebacks on the same entity (In your case the card Issuer) In close timing, may well raise suspicion.

I do normally, and it works, but obviously there's times it doesn't work with some companies. If it works four times out of five, then maybe i could just accept that and when the refund doesn't happen just take a loss and move on. It's always good to have more back up plans to get a refund though, i just can't think of many. 99% of the time i use the empty box method.

I'm not In a position to advise on methods pertaining to a chargeback, so I'll leave It at that.

Who's the company you're trying to SE, what Is the Item In question and how many direct attempts have you made without a chargeback?
[Image: AD83g1A.png]